Can the €190m euromillions lottery be rigged?

aguero93:20 said:
mad4city said:
I'd be too embarrassed to collect it a second time.

Hmmm, Euromillions winner, Limerick, How'r'ye Dolores?

I wish. My wife is a McNamara like Dolores (unrelated) and from the same parish, so that's about as close as I'm getting to it. :-(

mad4city said:
aguero93:20 said:
mad4city said:
I'd be too embarrassed to collect it a second time.

Hmmm, Euromillions winner, Limerick, How'r'ye Dolores?

I wish. My wife is a McNamara like Dolores (unrelated) and from the same parish, so that's about as close as I'm getting to it. :-(
From what I heard your wife got about as much out of that win as the relatives did and without the anger. :)

jay_mcfc said:
Now, you could probably knock off about 30 million by not having 4 or 5 numbers consecutively, for example you wouldn't have 1,2,3,4,5 as your main 5 numbers. There are probably a ton of these you could save money on without reducing your chances of winning the lottery in real terms.

Do you actually believe there are combinations of numbers you can ignore without reducing your odds of winning?

tidyman said:
jay_mcfc said:
Now, you could probably knock off about 30 million by not having 4 or 5 numbers consecutively, for example you wouldn't have 1,2,3,4,5 as your main 5 numbers. There are probably a ton of these you could save money on without reducing your chances of winning the lottery in real terms.

Do you actually believe there are combinations of numbers you can ignore without reducing your odds of winning?

Absolutely.

jay_mcfc said:
tidyman said:
jay_mcfc said:

Absolutely.

Would you like a game of poker some time?

tidyman said:
jay_mcfc said:
tidyman said:

Absolutely.

Would you like a game of poker some time?

I would love one with you

<a class="postlink" href="http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/961.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/961.html</a>

It is likely I can't grasp the principles. But you pick 6 numbers, and a machine draws a random 6 from 49 possibilities. The only reason it would look weird is because as people, we would see the pattern of 1,2,3,4,5,6 and go "NO WAY!" But the machine doesn't know that. It's random.

Is that too stupid?

TangerineSteve17 said:
It is likely I can't grasp the principles. But you pick 6 numbers, and a machine draws a random 6 from 49 possibilities. The only reason it would look weird is because as people, we would see the pattern of 1,2,3,4,5,6 and go "NO WAY!" But the machine doesn't know that. It's random.

Is that too stupid?

Its no worse than your jokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.