Can the derby date be changed?

It's gotta stay on the Saturday, proper day and night on the lash and back darn sarf on the Sunday...with the United fans.

That would make more sense for safety reasons because we all know its going to go off at some point as it did when Denis back healed them into division 2. This may not be on that kind of level but rest assured the rags arses are out now.
They will try and disrupt any celebrations no matter time or date but it's not Old Trafford and they're much more easily hemmed in.

Hope it stays at 5.30 I’m holidaying in Norfolk the week before so it gives me more time to get back

The way I understood it is if City and United went through, we cannot both play on the same night so one of us would have to play on the following Tuesday, meaning Saturday was the only option.

It can't be 12:30 because that is BT's. Sky's only game on a Saturday is 5:30.

I think the police would prefer it to be early KO on the Sunday which they will move it to if we play Wednesday, but the only way I can see that happening is if they get lucky with the draw or try and do a deal with UEFA (unlikely).

Zero - it's the day of the Manchester Marathon.
If it's gonna move it will be the Monday and we will be in the 2nd allocation of CL fixtures.

I shall have the proper hump if they do. Those of us reliant on Beardy Branson to get to games have a choice to make, which is get in there quick (particularly with cup games) as soon as dates/draws are made, and try and snaffle a cheap ticket, or wait and wait til it's all confirmed, safe in the knowledge that that pretend Liberal will have long since ramped the prices up by then. I gambled and lost on Wigan not getting moved to the Monday night already, cos advanced tickets are non-refundable, and I've already got the whole family booked on the last train out of Dodge on the Saturday evening of the derby!

Zero - it's the day of the Manchester Marathon.
If it's gonna move it will be the Monday and we will be in the 2nd allocation of CL fixtures.

We have played at home on the same day as the Manchester marathon before never been a issue I'm sure it was last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.