Can they all be wrong??

well i can understand them slagging us off for yesterday as tottenham did dominate the whole of the first half but i do think the press may be underestimating us now.

spurs came out like greyhounds yesterday,like BOB said our players havent trained together yet,it may be a blessing in disguise,and come on we looked like we could go on and win it in the end.

zeven said:
I qoute Mancini. Spurs have played together for months, We trained once on friday. pretty much explains the "stranger" thing, fooking journo twats

spot on Blue. :)

I was listening to R5 on the drive back from the station yesterday and Robbie Savage was praising us and saying something we have all been saying for months; namely that when Chelsea and even Blackburn 'bought' the title years ago no one made the fuss that they are making today. He was puzzled about it but reckons that once our team have had a few games to watch out. He also said, would all these teams who are slagging us off not have loved Sheik Mansour to buy their clubs. Basically he reckons that they are all jealous. (Paraphrased of course because I did not take his remarks down verbatim, I find it very difficult to write and drive at the same time!!)

We will gel, we will come good, we are the best team in the land. *crosses fingers and toes*

Eccles Blue said:
I was listening to R5 on the drive back from the station yesterday and Robbie Savage was praising us and saying something we have all been saying for months; namely that when Chelsea and even Blackburn 'bought' the title years ago no one made the fuss that they are making today. He was puzzled about it but reckons that once our team have had a few games to watch out. He also said, would all these teams who are slagging us off not have loved Sheik Mansour to buy their clubs. Basically he reckons that they are all jealous. (Paraphrased of course because I did not take his remarks down verbatim, I find it very difficult to write and drive at the same time!!)

We will gel, we will come good, we are the best team in the land. *crosses fingers and toes*

Well he would say that..he's friends with Bob after all :*) ;)

We could hardly of picked a worse game to open with, a team that knows eachother well and a team we match up poorly against. All that being said, yes we got pounded in the first half, but in the 2nd I thought we shaded it

samharris said:
Eccles Blue said:

Well he would say that..he's friends with Bob after all :*) ;)

*lol* ok, but it was soooo good to hear ANYONE say something positive about us that I had forgotten that for the moment.

The thing is,us,as City fans would be the same if we were told to attend a utd game and report on it.I'd probably just highlight the fact that park and fletcher are well over-rated and giggs and scholes are old and past it.You can't be reasonable and objective about someone you fucking hate.To turn your "can they all be wrong" question around,the players we have bought were all coveted by some of the best managers in the world.They can't all be wrong either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.