Can we cut Edin a break?

cyprustavern said:
NQCitizen said:
Pmsl. Yes there are lots.

Ok who? He's only 26, he scores one goal every 2 games (even at international level for a team that rarely finishes 1st or 2nd in its qualifying group), makes a load of assists has won 2 of 4 major titles. Lots would imply at least 10, so surely you could name at least 5. If you really think those stats are all greatly outweighed by about 3 horrendous touches to each 10 then personally I don't see it that way.

sweeps a fan of mario and barry its obvious...its not important whats best for the team as long as he is proved right.....which happens less and less nowadays

Well both Mario and Barry are important players for us, more so Barry who we've missed a great deal.

It's quite nice to sit back and watch a Dzeko thread 'unfold' without being involved.

BillyShears said:
I know a couple of people who work for the company employed by the Qatari's to handle PR for Paris. There was no bid for Mario this summer contrary to what was said. They enquired, City rebuffed, end of enquiry. Never got close to talking figures.

Also, from City's perspective, had a 40 million pound offer come in for Mario, we'd have sold him.

so city "rebuffed" and there was no bid , because city rebuffed.

but let me ask you a question mate , if city hadnt rebuffed , wich figures you think city should have asked ?

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
I know a couple of people who work for the company employed by the Qatari's to handle PR for Paris. There was no bid for Mario this summer contrary to what was said. They enquired, City rebuffed, end of enquiry. Never got close to talking figures.

Also, from City's perspective, had a 40 million pound offer come in for Mario, we'd have sold him.

but let me ask you a question mate , if city hadnt rebuffed , wich figures you think city should have asked ?

Who cares. The point is that nobody made a 40 million pound offer for Mario, nobody even made an offer, well, besides the joke Italian clubs trying to land him on loan.

If you're asking me what Mario's worth - well, I don't think there's a club on earth that would pay 40 million pounds for him. Maybe if he finishes top scorer at City i'll revise that opinion.

Dzeko can be the new Viduka - McClaren

Mark fookin Viduka? say it all really! :p

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

Who cares. The point is that nobody made a 40 million pound offer for Mario, nobody even made an offer, well, besides the joke Italian clubs trying to land him on loan.

If you're asking me what Mario's worth - well, I don't think there's a club on earth that would pay 40 million pounds for him. Maybe if he finishes top scorer at City i'll revise that opinion.

too easy my friend. too comfortable.

let me go on , do you think lucas moura is worth more than balotelli ?

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

Players are worth want a club is willing to pay.

And PSG payed way to much for Moura, just like Liverpool and Carroll.. and Henderson.. and Downing.

Just because a club is willing to pay 'x' amount of money for a player doesn't mean it's good value.

Mancio said:

Do you think that Adebayor is worth more than Balotelli? Because we paid more for him ...

And who bought Moura .... ? The new Man City ...

Catch my drift ...

Balotelli is simply not worth 40 million pounds, that's the first thing. The second thing is that outside of Italy there is no top club who would sign him because of his, well lets say, eccentric behaviour and questionable attitude.

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted he's our player, and I think he has the potential to be a top class centre forward. But he hasn't fulfilled most of that potential yet.

CityCTID said:
Dzeko can be the new Viduka - McClaren

Mark fookin Viduka? say it all really! :p
“He is very good technically and has very good feet. In some ways he reminds me of a much taller Mark Viduka. Mark was so brilliant in the box and for such a big guy he had amazing technical skills."

Nothing wrong with what he said there.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

Sure there was £40 million for Mario, you just don't like it... B^D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.