Can we cut Edin a break?

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
I'd take what we paid for him in a heartbeat. (24 million pounds I believe or 30 million euros). There isn't a club on earth that'll pay that for him right now.

on inter's books there are 21.6 M euros from mario selling. so you'd sell mario for £17M. go to bed please.

No, I wouldn't take that, I just told you I'd take 24 million pounds. If that's not what we paid, so be it. But that's what I'd take today. Still want me to go to bed?

yes.

Can't we just discuss something without the need to resort to name calling and petty insults, your all intelligent posters in this thread who all really know your football, debate don't insult there is no need

Mancio said:

Hahaha, I guess it would save you some embarrassment if I stopped posting common sense and left you to post completely unrealistic biased stuff about Mario. No wonder he's such a spoiled immature little boy when he is so ridiculously indulged by some.

BillyShears said:
CityCTID said:
Sure there was £40 million pounds for Mario, you just don't like it... B^D

Course there was - and the Daily Star were the only newspaper to report it.

You're not even subtle you rag twat.
Alright, go on Mr Billy if it makes you feel any better...... MCFC OK

Great news

Manchester City lead Chelsea in £47m race for Falcao

The Premier League champions pursued the Colombian superstar throughout the summer transfer window and are confident of facilitating a deal with Atletico Madrid in January

"A summer move failed to materialise as the club were unable to offload Edin Dzeko despite interest from AC Milan and Bayern Munich.. ;o)

CityCTID said:
Great news

The Premier League champions pursued the Colombian superstar throughout the summer transfer window and are confident of facilitating a deal with Atletico Madrid in January

"A summer move failed to materialise as the club were unable to offload Edin Dzeko despite interest from AC Milan and Bayern Munich.. ;o)

So they couldn't offload Edin Dzeko even though Juventus and Arsenal gave realistic bids for him...doubt there's any truth in this...

Does anybody seriously think that Barcelona or Real Madrid will let Falcao leave Spain without making a bid. They are quite happy whilst he's at Athletico, but the minute a deal is agreed they will move for him.

And please don't rely on newspaper stories to try and justify an argument that City were trying to offload Dzeko or buy RVP.

No17 said:
CityCTID said:
Great news

So they couldn't offload Edin Dzeko even though Juventus and Arsenal gave realistic bids for him...doubt there's any truth in this...
realistic bids? not sure about that as it only say 'just interest'!!! Perhaps there was the usual cheeky bastard "cheap AC Milan/Juve" €12m/€15m bid? Who knows<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:42 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Does anybody seriously think that Barcelona or Real Madrid will let Falcao leave Spain without making a bid. They are quite happy whilst he's at Athletico, but the minute a deal is agreed they will move for him.

And please don't rely on newspaper stories to try and justify an argument that City were trying to offload Dzeko or buy RVP.
Well, Athletico won't sell to Madrid and vice versa, and don't forget Ferran Soriano ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.