Can we do it?

after every win you lot come up with this sort of shit then we loose one game and your all crying for macini too be sacked sort it out

I think yesterday we set the bar on what we can accomplish as a team if we play in the right manner...............so with that why not?

There is now no excuse for mediocre performances at home against bottom half teams as far as i'm concerned anymore.

We've set the standard just mix in consistancy and bobs your uncle............

i think we can BUT we need to do the following:

get behind mancini and all the players every game and become the 12th man.

and be consistant we are not going to go the whole season without losing sooo when and if we do we need to come back stronger and stronger each time.

and btw i now think we are going to see the real mancini's city with everyone back now fit (expext big MJ) exciting times ahead boys and girls hold on to your hats.

sooo yea why not every team is dropping points this year the title is there for the taking.

COME ON CITY !!!

Id just be glad for that fourth spot and champions league football...and one of those shiny things that Ive not seen my team lift since I started following them.

Id be more than happy with that this year.

ssob said:
after every win you lot come up with this sort of shit then we loose one game and your all crying for macini too be sacked sort it out
Go through my post history and see if you can find a single one where I call for Mancini to be sacked.

Let's put it like this:

Who's to say it will be any easier next year?

Liverpool may have strengthened. Likewise United - who knows what may happen there. Spuds are getting better all the time and Arsenal's youngsters are looking good.

We need to seize the opportunity RIGHT NOW and go for it!

I can't see any reason why not providing we have luck with injuries and key players keep thier form. We have only played to our potential a couple of times this season and it looks as though we are starting to see some sort of settled shape.

someone once said don't tell me the skys the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

I think we can, but I don't expect it

We're steadily improving and City have more scope for improvement than the other clubs because of all the signings we made in the Summer

l agree with wenger when he says its the most open league in a while. The league is there for the taking and had we been a bit more adventurous in some games (plus a little luck) then we could already be top.

I believe if RM unleashes the real potential of the squad and starts to play more of the attacking football (regardless of who it is against) that we have seen glimpses of then there is no reason why we cannt push utd chelski and arsenal all the way....i still think one of those 3 is the favourite but it will be very very close.

I also have come to the conclusion that RM maybe playing a very cleaver numbers game. Im sure the club have got stato's working on all sorts of points senarios as to which games we need to win and which games we dont need to win and where a draw will suffice if a win isnt possible..it may go some way to explaining the vastly contrasting styles we have come to see on occasions (obvioulsy who we are playing has an effect but it really shouldnt....out starting 11 if playing the right way is good enough to beat anyone playing the way we can at times)

ssob said:

with a performance like yesterdays you always hope that Mancini and the players can progress even further,i see very few asking for Mancini to be sacked in all honesty but any defeat or lackluster draw can be and is very frustrating!

if mario gets his head around adjusting to the refs and players in our league and with the squad we have then yes we have a bloody excellent chance of winning the premiership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.