Can we have a poll on Dzeko....?

EaglesFan said:
Fortunately, not with the manager who ultimately knows who's who on the pitch.

It
The manager gave him a 3 minute bollocking towards the end of the Liverpool match when one of their players was receiving treatment, telling him to work harder and compete.

SWP's back said:
No17 said:
The only thing Edin has to learn to be more successful is to kick lumps out of defenders who have started harassing him big time lately as (as many have noted) Edin doesn't really fight back..when he starts fighting, literally, with them they will start thinking more about getting on his back as often as they do now, which again will be a confidence boost to him...

that is the only thing he's lacking...start fighting ffs...
I'd agree with this. He's a big lad and should use agression. Maybe he needs to shave his head?

This is where I TOTALLY agree with both of you. He is not playing physical enough.

And you know he can - there was even a stretch earlier this season where he played much more aggressive - and it was positively reflecting on his overall game.

Maybe Kidd or someone should kick him in the a$$ for that, to get a reaction :-)<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
Fortunately, not with the manager who ultimately knows who's who on the pitch.

It
The manager gave him a 3 minute bollocking towards the end of the Liverpool match when one of their players was receiving treatment, telling him to work harder and compete.

As he should.

I will not argue that he needs to be more aggressive. EPL is more physical than Bundesliga, he needs to be more physical too.

Gym work? :-)

EaglesFan said:
As he should.

I will not argue that he needs to be more aggressive. EPL is more physical than Bundesliga, he needs to be more physical too.

I don't think he needs to physically any bigger. I think it is mental with him. He just needs to be "nasty" (for want of a better word).

SWP's back said:
No17 said:
The only thing Edin has to learn to be more successful is to kick lumps out of defenders who have started harassing him big time lately as (as many have noted) Edin doesn't really fight back..when he starts fighting, literally, with them they will start thinking more about getting on his back as often as they do now, which again will be a confidence boost to him...

that is the only thing he's lacking...start fighting ffs...
I'd agree with this. He's a big lad and should use agression. Maybe he needs to shave his head?

nah mate...wouldn't look good...but I know he has enough strength to hold off two, three players on his back even with a nice haircut ;)

Remember wolves match in the CC he held 3 at the corner flag one of 'em being Elokobi, a monster of a man, physically-and that Liverpool match city won 3:0 when he held of Skirtel and Agger at the end, he just doesn't use it...and he allows to be kicked around...as you say, he's a big lad, he should use that to his advantage...you'd see a completely different player, a true menace

SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
As he should.

I don't think he needs to physically any bigger. I think it is mental with him. He just needs to be "nasty" (for want of a better word).

he is acting like a nice kid...everyone knows he has that fire in him...he should use it more...

byronic said:
I think it is sad that we are constantly forced into pitching players one against the other on this forum. Unreasonable criticism provokes resentment and unreasonable counter argument.
If everybody would just get behind every player this forum would be much more fun.
When a proven player has a bad game it is so pathetic to watch the bash bigade dismiss him categorically as "gash", "touch of a rapist" - it is hysterical and frivolous and provokes an aggressive response.
If a proven player has a bad game it is enough to say "He played badly this game, hope he's better next game". That is reasonable from a fan. The other stuff is just pampered, petulant, arrogant, infantile, ignorant, hubristic, etc etc etc.
A bad game?

Try a bad 3/4 months!

samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Overated and will be sold!

Dont think so....16 odd games to go. I reckon he'll be near or above 20 premiereship goals..

And he'll do it while only playing about 50% of the time (splitting time with Balo). Amazing that some City fans won't take 20 goals from their 2nd/3rd striker. I guess it didn't take long to spoil some of them.

And I'm not Bosnian. Never been there. Couldn't even show you precisely where it is on an unmarked map.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Overated and will be sold!

Dont think so....16 odd games to go. I reckon he'll be near or above 20 premiereship goals..

And he'll do it while only playing about 50% of the time (splitting time with Balo). Amazing that some City fans won't take 20 goals from their 2nd/3rd striker. I guess it didn't take long to spoil some of them.

And I'm not Bosnian. Never been there. Couldn't even show you precisely where it is on an unmarked map.
I'll be happy if he scores 20 league goals, emphasis on the IF, you sound like he's already done it

AgueroO said:
city diehard said:
blueprint said:
Alas the TRUTH! You just want to slag the dzekoPhants (count me in as one of them) and not because of his undeniably brilliance & performances.

I can handle that. You can slag me all you want because I have elePhant skin;)

Just don't slag my top man WC Dzeko.

BTW I'm not a Bosnian

Your clealry are Bosnian due to the awful grammar in that post. To say that he has been undeniably brilliant since he's come here! Do you actually watch football?
Yeah, he registred in 2009 too just because he knew back then that Mansur would buy Dzeko.

<a class="postlink" href="http://vgresearcher.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/1262443128690.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vgresearcher.files.wordpress.com ... 128690.gif</a>

Idiot.

It's "Mansour", Can you not fcukin spell?

pudge said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
samharris said:

I'll be happy if he scores 20 league goals, emphasis on the IF, you sound like he's already done it

19 goals or less and I won't stick up for him in 2012-13
20 goals or more and you'll leave him alone in 2012-13

Deal? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.