Can we make BERRRR NAARRRR DOOOOO our next captain please?

Either Rodri or Dias although his form had been inconsistent and that is without the captaincy would be my picks. More than likely we are probably going to stick with Kyle Walker

Last edited:
Either Rodri or Dias although his form had been inconsistent and that is without the captaincy would be my picks. More than likely we are probably going to stick with Kyle Walker
That's if he wins the vote!

Dias or Rodri for me, they're both vocal and leaders.

That's if he wins the vote!

Dias or Rodri for me, they're both vocal and leaders.
The rest of the squad seem happy enough with Walker. Rodri would be a strong candidate but a similar issue to Dias is if his own form would really suffer.

I love Bernardo. He's not captain though. He sets the best example but he doesnt lead. Certainly part of the core group though.

KDB, Bernardo, Rodri, Ake, Walker, Dias, Ederson, Grealish.
tenor.gif

The rest of the squad seem happy enough with Walker. Rodri would be a strong candidate but a similar issue to Dias is if his own form would really suffer.
Yeah we'll see.

The thing for me is that it seemed there were times last season that Walker played only because he was Captain. I think he was over-played and that's why he struggled at times.

Rodri, will play if fit and is more likely to start than Dias, so i'd give it to him.

Yeah we'll see.

The thing for me is that it seemed there were times last season that Walker played only because he was Captain. I think he was over-played and that's why he struggled at times.

Rodri, will play if fit and is more likely to start than Dias, so i'd give it to him.
Rodri was showing signs of fatigue and he has showed signs of fluctuating form as well because of it.

Rodri was showing signs of fatigue and he has showed signs of fluctuating form as well because of it.
Yeah, he can't keep going like he has and will need a rest next season.
We need a top quality centre midfielder.

Either him or Dias should be captain for me though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.