Can we really look forward to a game anymore?

mancityscot

because i dont think i can really, i'm honestly going into the chelsea game with the mindset that if we lose less then 2 goals that will be an achievement. the way we are playing is absolutley shit, and bloody dire to watch. i was down for he fulham game, and i dont think ive ever been so bored in my life, the play was awful and painful to watch. i watch mostly every game on the internet and i dont think ive seen one game this season where we've been more then half decent, apart from the arse. anyway, from our recent performances i dont think i can be seriously hyped up and excited for a game, especially for a game against a bottom half team. i would normally (and so would most of you) go into a game against a botom half team thinking we will win 3-0 with the squad we've had. not anymore, i dont think that i can unless there is a huge change in team performances. its dire at the moment. you just have to look around, rags winning away to portsmouth 4-1, we win 1-0 when they were worse, west ham winning 5-3 having been 5-1 up, and us drawing 3-3. we are just so average against lower table teams.

very dissapointing and boring to watch and look forward to

I'm looking forward to Wednesday but only because I've got Wednesday and Thursday off work and can get leathered on the German Market and have a lie in the next day - lol.

I'm dreading next Saturday - Chelsea will murder us if we don't buck our ideas up.

Last 8 result:

Draw,
Draw,
Draw,
Draw,
Draw,
Draw,
Draw,
Draw

and you're expecting a loss? Do you play the lottery by any chance?

No more training reports for me at least.

What's the point anymore because its just the same shit - different week.

ManUre lose to Spuds on Tuesday, we scrape through and beat Arseanal on Wednesday and Hughes gets the sack on Thursday?

I can dream!..

skybluekings said:

yes, finally. i really dont tink we need to read them anymore, because youre right, nothing changes. it gets our hopes up for nothing

skybluekings said:

NMT is the main man anyway.... ;)

The Fixer said:
Recent performances are mirroring last seasons shocking away form only this time our home form as nosed dived, different players same old shit!! Fcuking boring hoof shitty mark hughes football ( I wouldn't mind too much if we were winning)
You are absolutely right - we've picked up a few points away from home at the expense of our play at COMS.

Anybody who can look forward to a home game anymore must have a fantastic outlook on life.

I still look forwards to every match, we've got such a high calibre of player playing for us now, even when we lose i really enjoy watching them play, we get to see things from our own team now that that we've only seen regularly from opposition teams in the past.

I'm not just talking about brilliant goals, i mean little bits of skill, great touches, composure on the ball etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.