Can we still make it???

If they lose on Sunday then maybe but we wasted to many chances this season so we will just have to learn from them and win the league next season

Rammyblues said:
If they don't win it it will be the biggest calamity ever, not sure how the press would report such a monumental fuck up but we must keep winning ............ you never know!!!!!!

And probably the most justifiable sacking of a manager (Premiership only) this season.

Poor show against Real Madrid = Exit from Champions League

Poor show against Chelsea in 2nd half at Old Trafford and 90 minutes at Stamford Bridge = Exit from FA Cup.

Fucked up a 15 point lead and healthy goal lead with 7 games remaining = Losing the Premiership title

(Couldn't give a fuck about League Cup.)

That all said, I still think O'Neill's sacking is the most justifiable this season. (IMO)

MihaiCity said:
maybe i'm drunk or to excited about the result tonight BUT i really feel we can make it again....our toughest game from mow on are spurs and swansea away while the bastards have wba stoke arsenal away and chelsea at home...stoke is fighting to stay up and arsenal and chelsea fight for CL spot....i believe in the guys they can make it again...what you fellas think????

In the words of John Lennon . . . . . . ."IMAGINE" I'm not conceding until it's over - Fuck 'em !!!

dobobobo said:
Rammyblues said:
If they don't win it it will be the biggest calamity ever, not sure how the press would report such a monumental fuck up but we must keep winning ............ you never know!!!!!!

And probably the most justifiable sacking of a manager (Premiership only) this season.

Poor show against Chelsea in 2nd half at Old Trafford and 90 minutes at Stamford Bridge = Exit from FA Cup.

Fucked up a 15 point lead and healthy goal lead with 7 games remaining = Losing the Premiership title

That all said, I still think O'Neill's sacking is the most justifiable this season. (IMO)

I think you missed the spin on the Madrid game, it was an heroic display by 10 warriors against possibly the most outrageous red card in the history of football! They were tired against Chelsea.

My head says no and my heart says yes look at last season especially the last game against QPR. I would love to think we could but like a post earlier dropped points have cost us. But my walk into work after days off today was awesome i didnt need to say a word but me being me couldn't help myself! CTID

oman0115 said:
dobobobo said:
Rammyblues said:

I think you missed the spin on the Madrid game, it was an heroic display by 10 warriors against possibly the most outrageous red card in the history of football! They were tired against Chelsea.

Aye, quite right! One should remember that Rafa is hated by 80% of the Chelsea fans and then had this easy run of games:

BGiWAkgCIAEWFS4.jpg:large

I take it back Fergiescum, my apologies.

Stuck a €10 quid on us to do the double at 150-1 on Sunday after Munster beat Harlequins.... As they say in this part of the world "to the brave and faithful, nothing is impossible"

depps said:
Stuck a €10 quid on us to do the double at 150-1 on Sunday after Munster beat Harlequins.... As they say in this part of the world "to the brave and faithful, nothing is impossible"

Who gave you them odds!!? All I could find on Oddschecker was Paddy Power at 66/1, but then not actually available on the Paddy Power website. I might go in a shop but have been hanging on for more decent odds.

Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.