Can we still make it???

you can never say never. just read the report from one of the paps online and this paragraph sums it up

'A win last night would have left United needing just four points from their remaining seven games. However, due to their defeat, they now need 10 points if City win all their remaining games'

Lets concentrate on winning on all our games that is all we need to do, not let the scum get away with it as easily as they first thought and give them something to think about

CTID

THIS IS NOT OVER PEOPLE JUST THINK IT IS: Hear me out with this guys!!

City can get a maximum of 86 points and our form will carry us to 7 straight wins which will overtake their goal difference advantage. Rags need 10 more points to make it impossible for us to catch them (87pts).

Rags play Stoke away at the weekend and draw. 1 point. No surprise!

West Ham play some great stuff and beat them. Can be done!

Rags beat Villa. 3pts. Predictable

Rags only get apoint out of the Arsenal and Chelsea games. Quite realistic!

Rags beat Swansea. 3pts.

WBA get a surprise draw. 1point

I make that 9 points from their last 7 games and we win again on goal difference.

Has this been posted? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/why-manchester-united-could-lose-the-title-race-to-manchester-city-8565964.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 65964.html</a>

Ric said:
In a word, no.
Ric

I think you said something similar last season & I said...................

WE FIGHT TO THE END

&

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN........

I think I won that one!!! :-) The final day this season is my 21st *cough cough* birthday (again) and I am very hopeful of a City PL Title to celebrate!!

MihaiCity said:
maybe i'm drunk or to excited about the result tonight BUT i really feel we can make it again....our toughest game from mow on are spurs and swansea away while the bastards have wba stoke arsenal away and chelsea at home...stoke is fighting to stay up and arsenal and chelsea fight for CL spot....i believe in the guys they can make it again...what you fellas think????

Stop it..!!! ;)

summer of 69 said:

City can get a maximum of 86 points and our form will carry us to 7 straight wins which will overtake their goal difference advantage. Rags need 10 more points to make it impossible for us to catch them (87pts).

they will win this

just can't see it

quite possible

Rags beat Swansea. 3pts.

maybe

I make that 9 points from their last 7 games and we win again on goal difference.

I love the optimism but their are to many improbables in their for me, if your right though the beers are on me!

blueste41 said:
summer of 69 said:

they will win this

just can't see it

quite possible

Rags beat Swansea. 3pts.

maybe

I love the optimism but their are to many improbables in their for me, if your right though the beers are on me!

I will splash out on a few rounds as well.

summer of 69 said:

Rags beat Swansea. 3pts.

Amazing what a derby win will do for the spirits. Love your optimism but mate do you think Chelase gonna catch us? No! And they only 7 points adrift....BUT...to think some rags are secretly thinking like you gives me a nice glow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.