Can we suspend guests on matchdays

here here! got to be done now this is getting ridiculas,thanks ric and co for what you are dooing on this site but members only now plz

not for me, as my browser always signs me out automatically after a while and it would be a right pain having to log in over and over again on matchdays. I normally only post in about 1 in 5 visits to bluemoon anyway, most of the time I just have a nosey at what's going on.

stony said:
The forum is running slower than Gareth Barry and it can't be helped by having over 400 guests browsing.

Average Load Time for Bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk

Very Slow (3.993 Seconds), 90% of sites are faster.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a>

Hi guys,

Please don't blame Ric for this. This is absolutely my fault.

Me and Ric were talking about moving to a new host, which Ric sorted out and put the money up for. However, I've recently had several different family problems which not only completely fucked up my business (thus my ability to earn money), but also completely fucked up my ability to administrate Bluemoon. In addition to this, Ric has a family to take care of outside of this.

It's something that I am completely ashamed of, and I will certainly sort it out in the fullness of time. I have worked on the database and the server extensively, and if you guys are willing to give me a bit of time, then I promise that we can sort this out. I haven't forgotten about it, and I appreciate that it is a problem. Please bear with us for now.

Damocles said:
stony said:
The forum is running slower than Gareth Barry and it can't be helped by having over 400 guests browsing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a>

Hi guys,

Me and Ric were talking about moving to a new host, which Ric sorted out and put the money up for. However, I've recently had several different family problems which not only completely fucked up my business (thus my ability to earn money), but also completely fucked up my ability to administrate Bluemoon. In addition to this, Ric has a family to take care of outside of this.

It's something that I am completely ashamed of, and I will certainly sort it out in the fullness of time. I have worked on the database and the server extensively, and if you guys are willing to give me a bit of time, then I promise that we can sort this out. I haven't forgotten about it, and I appreciate that it is a problem. Please bear with us for now.

hey don't worry about it, glad you're being honest about it, we'll manage lol. Just let us know when you make some progress on it thanks :), good luck.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
Hi guys,

hey don't worry about it, glad you're being honest about it, we'll manage lol. Just let us know when you make some progress on it thanks :), good luck.

The one thing that I can absolutely promise, is that we will never go corporate on you. We will never lie about what the problem is, nor the magnitude of it. The one thing that you need to remember is that this site is ran by us, for us. All of the mods that I've had the pleasure of meeting are all great guys, who are just trying to do their best for City, including Ric. I have let the team down lately because of my inaction, so if anybody wants to have a pop, you should direct it towards me.

My personal philosophy about software though, is that you never lie to the client, and on BM I see you guys as my clients (though we don't get paid for it!). I won't bullshit you, and I might fuck things up now and again, but I honestly know what I'm doing, and I hope that you trust Ric, me and the mods on this. We're as annoyed as you, we'll sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.