Can we suspend guests on matchdays

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
hey don't worry about it, glad you're being honest about it, we'll manage lol. Just let us know when you make some progress on it thanks :), good luck.

The one thing that I can absolutely promise, is that we will never go corporate on you. We will never lie about what the problem is, nor the magnitude of it. The one thing that you need to remember is that this site is ran by us, for us. All of the mods that I've had the pleasure of meeting are all great guys, who are just trying to do their best for City, including Ric. I have let the team down lately because of my inaction, so if anybody wants to have a pop, you should direct it towards me.

My personal philosophy about software though, is that you never lie to the client, and on BM I see you guys as my clients (though we don't get paid for it!). I won't bullshit you, and I might fuck things up now and again, but I honestly know what I'm doing, and I hope that you trust Ric, me and the mods on this. We're as annoyed as you, we'll sort it out.
Mate, don't give yourself such a hard time about it. 3.9 seconds is not life or death. Sort yourself out first.

In relation to the other topic
First and Foremost I think City will be in the running for the league until the last few games of the season until April. City are somewhat my second team as my brother in law is a city fan and we normally have a bit of banter about the footy.

After todays win he said "Its nice to get a bit of luck for once, a nice ugly win 3 points above you lot, but in all honesty it shouldn't have come to that as we were capable of steamrolling them."

Thats a typical reaction, not "we beat blackpool therefore were gonna win the league". I posted here a week back surrounding the NDJ tackle and had a warm welcome from fans go check the topic if you want.

I was a bit peed of with the pictures you lot were posting and you lot were all saying "the arse", in turn which i replied "man shi**y". Dont think im in the wrong.

All in all I hope we win the league, if not I hope its you guys as I cant stand chelsea winning it again, rags wont win it anyway, spuds? hate them. Either us or you but as i said before i dont think mancini is a premier league winning manager, if he makes me eat my words then fair to play to him but i some how doubt it, have a good week cheerio!

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
hey don't worry about it, glad you're being honest about it, we'll manage lol. Just let us know when you make some progress on it thanks :), good luck.

The one thing that I can absolutely promise, is that we will never go corporate on you. We will never lie about what the problem is, nor the magnitude of it. The one thing that you need to remember is that this site is ran by us, for us. All of the mods that I've had the pleasure of meeting are all great guys, who are just trying to do their best for City, including Ric. I have let the team down lately because of my inaction, so if anybody wants to have a pop, you should direct it towards me.

My personal philosophy about software though, is that you never lie to the client, and on BM I see you guys as my clients (though we don't get paid for it!). I won't bullshit you, and I might fuck things up now and again, but I honestly know what I'm doing, and I hope that you trust Ric, me and the mods on this. We're as annoyed as you, we'll sort it out.

you can't say fairer than that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.