Can you name a better City performance than today?

The recent 4-1 against the rags, won't forget that one easily.

That incredible SWP goal when the ball just slid on the sideline for what seemed to be forever.

I was at The Etihad for our (Swansea City) historic first game of the season,we done well first 30 mins,but we all knew that it was a matter of time before the first goal went in,I appreciate that you've now been bankrolled by a multi billionaire...and any other fecker who says they wouldn't like that to happen to their club is talking bollshite! We have also been in a lot of financial strife like your lot,anyway..for me,Manchester City are now thee team to beat..to watch..to admire,what a team & squad you possess. The Premier League will end up in Manchester whatever the outcome in May,but after talking to a few of your fans after our game there,I genuinely would prefer it to land on the Blue side..your attacking quality is unequalled in any side in world football....I,a Swansea City fan..wish you all the best,for years you've been in the shadows,now it's your turn in the sunshine.

No.

Frighteningly good flowing football at it's best.

Reminded me of Barca v R Madrid last season!!

There is a light said:
This might be one for the old boys because for the life of me I can't think of one.[*]

Having supported them since 1969 - I'll be honest, and say Im struggling.
Frankly, they were awesome.
Just frustrated Mancini didn't start playing this way early last Season.............but hey, don't want to put a mocker on it - FANTASTIC!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Probably equally as good and ironically if I'm right the last time a blue scored 4 away in the top flight

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB17ES2h3Gc[/youtube]

David White's day wasn't it ? 23rd seems to be a good date for us after that one and the home derby in '89. Guess who we play next on the 23rd ? 5-1 could be an omen.

IcelandicBlue said:
The recent 4-1 against the rags, won't forget that one easily.

That incredible SWP goal when the ball just slid on the sideline for what seemed to be forever.

Its the manner in which we played today that was so impressive. Sure, we beat the rags 5-1 and 4-1 (I was at both) but today was the first time we actually took a team apart and AWAY from home.

In my distant memory banks I can recall us beating Liverpool at Anfield in the 70's when Rod Marsh smashed the ball in over Clemence's head............or did I dream that one?

There is a light said:
Dribble said:
FA Cup semi final 2011...... Strewth, some of you have got short memories!!! :-)

Bigger result, not a better performance.
It was a better performance against better opposition. We may not have scored 5, but ManUre are no mugs.

Today's match was against lesser opponents and we had a better team than in the semi-final, but that's not to say today's performance was not top drawer....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.