Canadian footballer Quinn comes out as transgender

Who would look better in a dress, Niall or Micky?

niall-quinn-dna.jpg

4893D5C900000578-5317883-image-a-7_1516999951973.jpg

The horse abuser later in his career had a better rack

Can't say that I comprehend let alone understand the subject of non-binary gender, but that doesn't make their issues any less real, and it's not an area where my opinion counts for anything due to me not having lived with their experiences/thought processes.

Suppose everything's simply just a spectrum these days rather than black and white.

Fair play though, must've had a pretty confusing life and everybody needs to be able to look at somebody in the public eye and say "look at them, they're just like me, maybe I'm not such a weirdo after all" so it's a good thing for those living with this situation.

given it’s a city site you might want to change your title as people will think this is about Niall Quinn but hey put out the click bait

MODS !!!!!

The way he said stupendous is now clarified. Maybe he was in the early stages of transitioning when Sergio scored against Qpr. He has been a right fanny about us since then. This explains it.

Big Quinny you say, what I find more shocking is that he is Canadian! Will Ireland have to apologise for faking his “Oirishness”! Sad times.

Quinn was assigned female at birth but after many years of questioning themselves, realised their own gender identity did not match their sex

Putting aside the "assigned" stuff, your gametes determine your sex not some hospital, I am onboard with addressing a trans wo/man as a wo/man, it really doesn't matter to me and I don't think it should matter to anyone else ...but I'm not doing the whole "they" bollox, sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.