Cancelling Sky TV

I know - but you said you were paying the full rate and it was going up to £35 in 2024 - I was just pointing out how you can go through the cancelling procedure and get a better rate - but if you know that and are still paying the top rate - then fine.
I have it on daily so I don’t want to miss out either. I’m in Cyprus and Armenia from Tuesday next week so I might try a cancel and re-buy trick. There won’t be many major matches on Sky during the international break.

These prices are insane.

I could afford it but no way in a million years am I forking over a hundred quid a month for fucking telly.

We’ve got a couple of the streaming services which is bad enough.

People in this country should turn the tv off and go outside more.
That TV Series thread amazes me how much people watch TV. I watch quiz shows and documentaries, the odd BBC4 Saturday night Nordic Noir and a bit of stuff off the streaming sites and still think I watch way too much TV.

When it comes to sport, people have forgotten how it used to be, with only radio coverage, and can’t face missing the game, and now feel they are entitled to watch every match.

That TV Series thread amazes me how much people watch TV. I watch quiz shows and documentaries, the odd BBC4 Saturday night Nordic Noir and a bit of stuff off the streaming sites and still think I watch way too much TV.

When it comes to sport, people have forgotten how it used to be, with only radio coverage, and can’t face missing the game, and now feel they are entitled to watch every match.
We watch quite a lot of series and films and I'm happy to pay a modest amount for Netflix and Prime for that.

But am I fuck paying Sky £100+ a month to watch the odd City game and the F1. Likewise I'm not paying Now TV (who are also Sky) 30-odd quid a month for the same.

I'd rather just watch a stream.

I guess these insane prices are "worth it" if you watch any old sport that's on but the only football I have any interest in watching on TV is City.

24 quid a month broadband and 50 a year for iptv gets me anything i want to watch and i still find myself watching wheeler fucking dealers..
"'old arrrrttt yerrr 'aaannnddddddddd"

Wheeler Dealers used to be really good back in the day when Edd China was on it. Was genuinely really interesting watching him explain how to restore old Minis etc. He clearly had a real passion and knowledge of old cars.

I read somewhere him and Mike Brewer had a big fall out which is why he left, not sure how true that is though.

"'old arrrrttt yerrr 'aaannnddddddddd"

Wheeler Dealers used to be really good back in the day when Edd China was on it. Was genuinely really interesting watching him explain how to restore old Minis etc. He clearly had a real passion and knowledge of old cars.

I read somewhere him and Mike Brewer had a big fall out which is why he left, not sure how true that is though.
Edd's bits were getting cut down, the whole programme was being dumbed down, plus a move to the US was on the cards, he didn't like it and left. Think he still speaks to Brewer though.

We watch quite a lot of series and films and I'm happy to pay a modest amount for Netflix and Prime for that.

But am I fuck paying Sky £100+ a month to watch the odd City game and the F1. Likewise I'm not paying Now TV (who are also Sky) 30-odd quid a month for the same.

I'd rather just watch a stream.

I guess these insane prices are "worth it" if you watch any old sport that's on but the only football I have any interest in watching on TV is City.
I just pay for NowTV for the sport at £27pm between two of us so I’m okay with that. Then TNT is about £20pm between two but is nowhere near good value. It does soon add up but I can afford it and believe in paying my way, it really isn’t that much money for the majority of people. I paid £60 for a curry meal the other night for two of us which is about the same money I pay for a month’s entertainment of sport, Netflix and Disney.

Edd's bits were getting cut down, the whole programme was being dumbed down, plus a move to the US was on the cards, he didn't like it and left. Think he still speaks to Brewer though.
I’m sure Edd did at least a series (maybe more than one) in the States though.

24 quid a month broadband and 50 a year for iptv gets me anything i want to watch and i still find myself watching wheeler fucking dealers..
Does he still cave in and sell the motors for a lot less than he could to the first fucker that shows an interest?

Can't believe fans of all the non Red cartel clubs still pay into Sly sports.
They have no interest in any teams other than their cash cows.
Got out of it years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.