Can't believe what I'm reading.

Re: Can't believe what I'm reading.

It's a Forum everyone is entitled to their opinion

Alright bad example, but we all knew this was the toughest group. Thinking about it no English team has won at any of the teams in our groups grounds for years I'm right in saying that? Sometimes there should be a 'a you really going to post that' button after you click send.

welcometomanchester said:
Alright bad example, but we all knew this was the toughest group. Thinking about it no English team has won at any of the teams in our groups grounds for years I'm right in saying that? Sometimes there should be a 'a you really going to post that' button after you click send.
Haha, i need that for about 75% of my posts! :)

My main point is for the love of god let's not become like the rags.
Exactly. We can still have some adventures in the Europa League if we do get knocked out. It's not what we wanted but we'd have been desperate for some Europa League action not so long ago.

My main point is for the love of god let's not become like the rags.
Unfortunately because we've been so close to the scum and what they have said and done over the years in victory, it will be exactly the same for many Blues as they subconsciously will act just like they always have as if it's ingrained into us to be like that at the top. It all started for me with the "we'll buy your club, and burn it down" chant. I'd happily chant that at the Rags for 90minutes when we play them, but chanting it at clubs like West Brom and Fulham, well, there's just no need for it in my opinion.

There will be many City fans who will be just like the worst of the Rags as they years go on. Hopefully the good lot of us will shine through though!

Whilst I respect the view of the OP, I for one am utterly disgusted that we didn't wipe the floor with Napoli. In our recent form we should have cruised home by about five or nine clear goals.

I have written a stern letter of complaint to Mr Mancini and his staff. Just not good enough.

danburge82 said:
... I think a few blues need to remember ...
That's the thing you need to remember; the opinions that people have that you have a problem with is from the odd one or two. There are dozens and dozens of others speaking sense in them threads.

It's starting to do my head in a bit that people will come on Bluemoon and read two or three posts that are a bit 'out there' and a thread starts up and people will be posting in it saying how Bluemoon is a joke and is full of dicks, when it's really not the case.
more than a few posts. Is the new policy to sign any player who plays well against us?

No that has happened for years! Beefburger Bob Taylor & Jon Macken spring to mind

cheddar404 said:
What you have to remember is that when you're dealing with large numbers of human beings, a significant amout will behave like idiots. If anyone thinks all City fans are great because we all support the same club then you're wrong. Some of them are knobs. I actually logged on expecting the reaction to be worse than it has been!
This a million times over. Before I joined BM I was naieve enough to think that all city fans were like the one's that I personally know. I was wrong!

Always a mistake logging on here after a defeat but are we forgetting who we are? We are NOT arrogant and fickle like those rags. As if I saw a thread asking if we could elect out of the Europa league? Are we to good for that now? And because there three forwards played well:sign them up. I think a few blues need to remember where we have come from and where we are going. It's our first season in the champions league and Mancini will learn from mistakes just like he has done with the premier league. Dzeko had a poor game but let's be honest not like he's scored a few goals yet? We had a off day move on stop making threads about every detail (yes I know I've made a thread) get down to the Munich game and sing and cheer on the lads.

Here ya go... <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=115765" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=115765</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.