Can't see where the goals are coming from without Tevez

I wonder how much Ashley would sell the whole club for. If you offered £45 million in cash to Ashley you might just get the whole club not just one player.

north down blue said:
Re: any1ablue. Exactly mate, he's a prospect but definitely not worth that amount of wedge. Dzeko would be a better buy in my view.

Dont know why we're bothered how much things cost - thought we can buy any1? Im sure Toon would trade and we can offer several players Pardue would be interested in.
Yes Carroll is young - but what a prospect and a perfect foil for silva,tevez etc. Id certainly take him now over Torres.........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
north down blue said:
Re: any1ablue. Exactly mate, he's a prospect but definitely not worth that amount of wedge. Dzeko would be a better buy in my view.

Dont know why we're bothered how much things cost - thought we can buy any1? Im sure Toon would trade and we can offer several players Pardue would be interested in.
Yes Carroll is young - but what a prospect and a perfect foil for silva,tevez etc. Id certainly take him now over Torres.........................

haha noooooooooooooooooo

LouisianaBluesFan said:
has anyone suggested Alan?

LOL..................At least he'd play with a smile on his face.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:22 am --<br /><br />
ronaldosmam said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

haha noooooooooooooooooo

I take it the idea doesnt appeal. Please reconsider - i think im right.

I was going to start a thread, but it's highly unnecessary on the following:
Let's look at a man like Carlos Tevez. A Mercenary through and through if all this turns out to be true. Then compare him to the likes of a Neil Young, Mike Summerbee and the like who were loyal to their club. It's a shame Neil, who's struggling through all this pain right now has to see the likes of this moneygrubbing in the club that he loves.

DT King of all Geordies said:
I wonder how much Ashley would sell the whole club for. If you offered £45 million in cash to Ashley you might just get the whole club not just one player.

Ok. I could have said £38.5m or 7shillings a sixpence or the bleeding Arndale Centre - money is no object.
The point I was making is that here is a perfect opportunity to grab one of the Country's best prospects - better now than RSC, ADE & JO etc.
They would do business. New manager who wants funds and We need to offload a pile of players.

Garry.Cook said:
To be honest I was a bit worried about playing without Tevez but I think I see what actually happens. With Tevez everything goes through Tevez because of his scoring record with City. He takes the majority of our shots and, in my opinion, is often selfish with possession; opting to shoot rather than pass to a better placed teammate.

Without Tevez however, there isn't a tempting outlet so the play is much more open and one of any number of players could find themselves through on goal, leading to Yaya, Johnson, Balo and Ade scoring in the last few games.
Excellent post that just about sums it up for me. Hopefully Adebayor will get his finger out now that there is an 'opening' and Balotelli will be told to grow up and help win us the title. We could get goals from all over the pitch and plenty of them so I don't think we need to feel suicidal if Tevez is left sitting in the stands for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.