Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
...Tévez.

If there was one player that is the antitheses to the free flowing team play that is trying be instilled into the Manchester City ethos, it is him.

Man City stop, as a team, when the ball gets to him in the penalty box. Where the lads may be willing runners for support for him for the first few attacks, the support begins to tail off in earnest after that. Our attackers now begin to look for fortunate ricochets, rather than expect the ball from him, for a simple tap in.

Silva has been there for the tap in, Yaya and probably others, that I can't recount just yet. I can't blame the under pressure Adam Johnson for not picking out Touré, as the alternative to Tévez, in the box as he merely is between a rock and a hard place on such decisions.

Man, I know people will have a go, but I see what I see and Tévez is a square peg in a round hole when it comes to team play, as a whole.

Tévez works for Tévez and no one else.

unbelievably selfish but as long as he bangs in goals no one will care, it's days like this where it rubs people the wrong way...

He has scored more than a third of our goals in the league this season. Who is going to pick up that burden?

Andouble said:
unbelievably selfish but as long as he bangs in goals no one will care, it's days like this where it rubs people the wrong way...

Agreed.

I can see what you're saying , and it's hard to disagree really ....

although to be fair to him he works his socks off , and does get in the positons to miss them ........ i reckon he fluffed HALF Our overall chances today , when passing to others at times might have been a better option.

well that's bullshit......

ok i get your probably angry about the transfer request affair and his performance today

but be thankful lol, he's scored 12 goals in 20 games and made 6 assists.....joint highest along with milner

so his total goal contribution is 18......next is silva with 9 (2 goals, 7 assists)

so i completely disagree, and would say that your over reacting

Bigga said:
...Tévez.

If there was one player that is the antitheses to the free flowing team play that is trying be instilled into the Manchester City ethos, it is him.

Man City stop, as a team, when the ball gets to him in the penalty box. Where the lads may be willing runners for support for him for the first few attacks, the support begins to tail off in earnest after that. Our attackers now begin to look for fortunate ricochets, rather than expect the ball from him, for a simple tap in.

Silva has been there for the tap in, Yaya and probably others, that I can't recount just yet. I can't blame the under pressure Adam Johnson for not picking out Touré, as the alternative to Tévez, in the box as he merely is between a rock and a hard place on such decisions.

Man, I know people will have a go, but I see what I see and Tévez is a square peg in a round hole when it comes to team play, as a whole.

Tévez works for Tévez and no one else.

i seen a lot more of it today than normal maybe the pressure of balo and another striker coming in has something to do with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.