Cantona's Manchester derby prog - tonight ITV 10.30ish

Apparently that was the edited down version last night. Hence why no Gary James etc..

The full 1 hour prog is on ITV4 on Friday night at 8pm

PINKPRINCESS said:
hey all
long time no speak!

Just wanted all to know i did not know this documantray was going to be so biased when i agreed to it! They told me it was following the rivalry between and city and united and the history of the clubs.

I have a copy of the version that was shown round the world and that is a far better and equal watch.

I get the feeling most of my interview was cut from this version as it involved me bascially slagging the scum off and that was not what they wanted in this itv red version. I did not get to meet cantona, as i think unlike the other lady on the show i wouldnt have been as nice to him!!

anyway just made me want to stuff them 2mos more than ever!

x

Any chance of seeing that tattoo in person? It's just I can't decide on the colours I want for mine and tv never does that kind of thing justice.....

1.618034 said:
Apparently that was the edited down version last night. Hence why no Gary James etc..

The full 1 hour prog is on ITV4 on Friday night at 8pm

I have just been told by the French guys involved that Friday's edition is the same as Monday's. The difference must have something to with advertising/programme promotion. There are apparently no content changes in Friday's version.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.