Cantona's Manchester derby prog - tonight ITV 10.30ish

Kris_Musampa said:
I saw the tv flyers for this and thought "Eric Cantona looking at the Manchester derby, what a load of shite that will be"

So i didnt watch it.

I am frankly amazed any one from the blue side of Manchester did!

+1

I saw that French twat being sent off as manager of France in beach football at half time during one of last summer WC matches while channel hopping. Can't remember who I was watching in the WC but it was the highlight of the day:)

There was no way I'd watch him talking about city.

Now where's that dog gone?

Gary James said:
ChorltonAzzurro said:
I started to watch it because Gary had said the original Canal plus programme gave a balanced view, I see that he has now distanced himself from it!...it became quite clear early on that it was just red propaganda...

I am still happy to have my name associated with the French 'more balanced' version - my anger is directed at ITV!

Typical of ITV though isn't it, bring everything down to the lowest common denominator?!

hey all
long time no speak!

Just wanted all to know i did not know this documantray was going to be so biased when i agreed to it! They told me it was following the rivalry between and city and united and the history of the clubs.

I have a copy of the version that was shown round the world and that is a far better and equal watch.

I get the feeling most of my interview was cut from this version as it involved me bascially slagging the scum off and that was not what they wanted in this itv red version. I did not get to meet cantona, as i think unlike the other lady on the show i wouldnt have been as nice to him!!

anyway just made me want to stuff them 2mos more than ever!

x

PINKPRINCESS said:
hey all
long time no speak!

Just wanted all to know i did not know this documantray was going to be so biased when i agreed to it! They told me it was following the rivalry between and city and united and the history of the clubs.

I have a copy of the version that was shown round the world and that is a far better and equal watch.

I get the feeling most of my interview was cut from this version as it involved me bascially slagging the scum off and that was not what they wanted in this itv red version. I did not get to meet cantona, as i think unlike the other lady on the show i wouldnt have been as nice to him!!

anyway just made me want to stuff them 2mos more than ever!

x

What stuns me most is that it is the English version that's biased - it shows what City are up against in our own country. Incidentally, I find it a little worrying to say the least that the company that claims most credit for this programme in the UK is also one of City's media partners - IMG

Colins Bellend said:
"We've got a song for Eric based on Lilly the Pink",Boyle you're a wanker of the highest order.

We'll drink a drink to Colin The King He's the leader of Man City

Read this you red twat and get your own songs prick
Thought the same,ha this guy is supposed to be there songwriter.MUPPET

Balti said:
Honestly I can't believe any of you watched this rag shite!!

I really would rather have licked Lancet Fluke's dogs anus even though he'd had his turn first..;-)

the eastenders omnibus was on the other side ffs!!! or the strictly omnibus edition... probably.

I don't like to say I told you so but...

PINKPRINCESS said:
I did not get to meet cantona, as i think unlike the other lady on the show i wouldnt have been as nice to him!!

I have a great image of a stiletto going straight for that French idiots face.

Imagine that. After you just got beat in the derby, that turnip walks into your kitchen ".....and you can f**k off and all froggie, go on, get out. Shhhoo"

I did find it interesting, but it was obviously a red-biased. As for Pete Boyle, how did he fit his ego into a minibus, after all, didn't he write the lyrics to all the songs in the world ever?

This programme reminded me of all that is good to be a Blue. I finished watching it and felt genuinely superior. They just simply dont get it.

Pete Boyle: Unoriginal, unfunny cnut
David Meek: Smug cnut
That Irish Bloke: Very sad, deluded cnut
His Fat Son: Oh dear!
Mani: A bit embarrasing really
The Two Old Blokes Watching Training: Get a life since you clearly never had a job

etc!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.