Capello GONE

Breaking News............ Daniel Levy says Redknapp can leave for the England job - if he can write his resignation letter

Barry bacon fry was on s sports earlier giving it large, thumping the desk saying give it to an Englishman I'm sick of these foreigners their only here for the money, so Barry your doing it for sweet fa,

citykev28 said:
Danamy, i'm not sure what you're on about.

Quite a few posters on here are hearing what i'm telling you all. I believe a temporary man will be put in charge FOR THE HOLLAND GAME ONLY. by this time, talk will turn to the revamping of the english game. a crack coaching team will be set up. there will be ine man at the helm. the FA, impressed by what holland did with van Basten never having coached but put straight into the top job, will see Regis as the man to represent the new england. after all the controversy recently, this would be perfect timing for the FA to show they are moving forward.

Roy Hodgson was believed to be one of the very front runners because of Redknapp's trial. When approached about quitting West Brom, Hodgson is said to have sat down with FA bigwigs and talked at great length about the model he sees taking England on from the last 5-10 years' disastrous period.

This is where Cyrille Regis was first mentioned and brought into the equation. The link to Hodgson and West Brom. It's never going to be splashed all over SSN because it would create a shit storm at the moment. The FA will wait until all is calm. Then the first steps to convince the nation will be taken.

Sorry, I'm not getting this. Can you make it plain as to what roles Regis and Hodgson, you think, will have in this new Utopian England set up.

baldybouncer said:
citykev28 said:

Quite a few posters on here are hearing what i'm telling you all. I believe a temporary man will be put in charge FOR THE HOLLAND GAME ONLY. by this time, talk will turn to the revamping of the english game. a crack coaching team will be set up. there will be ine man at the helm. the FA, impressed by what holland did with van Basten never having coached but put straight into the top job, will see Regis as the man to represent the new england. after all the controversy recently, this would be perfect timing for the FA to show they are moving forward.

Roy Hodgson was believed to be one of the very front runners because of Redknapp's trial. When approached about quitting West Brom, Hodgson is said to have sat down with FA bigwigs and talked at great length about the model he sees taking England on from the last 5-10 years' disastrous period.

This is where Cyrille Regis was first mentioned and brought into the equation. The link to Hodgson and West Brom. It's never going to be splashed all over SSN because it would create a shit storm at the moment. The FA will wait until all is calm. Then the first steps to convince the nation will be taken.

Sorry, I'm not getting this. Can you make it plain as to what roles Regis and Hodgson, you think, will have in this new Utopian England set up.
one will be the kit man the other reserve kit man...

He doesn't know what a computer is
He's never used e-mail
He writes like a 2 year old

Rednapp is ideal for international management :)

deano ou812 said:
baldybouncer said:
citykev28 said:

one will be the kit man the other reserve kit man...

Got it now. Cheers!

baldybouncer said:

Hodgson - nothing. as i explained, the FA approached Hodgson while Redknapp's court case was in it's early stages. The FA have been pondering the Holland set up when they appointed van Basten with no experience.

Cyrille Regis will be the head of a team of coaches but will be what we see as the "team manager". Pearce, possibly Southgate, Ince, maybe Adams, David James, Alan Shearer with a couple of more experienced coaches such as Rix and Wilkins will be involved. Ultimately though, Regis will be the man.

citykev28 said:
baldybouncer said:

Hodgson - nothing. as i explained, the FA approached Hodgson while Redknapp's court case was in it's early stages. The FA have been pondering the Holland set up when they appointed van Basten with no experience.

Cyrille Regis will be the head of a team of coaches but will be what we see as the "team manager". Pearce, possibly Southgate, Ince, maybe Adams, David James, Alan Shearer with a couple of more experienced coaches such as Rix and Wilkins will be involved. Ultimately though, Regis will be the man.

So out of all those name you mention, they will work 'under' Cyrille Fucking Regis?

My word.

citykev28 said:

Hmmm, thats a compelling post. It has some credibility with the VB angle and also that Wenger was not a player of note. Serious question Kev. What would CR bring to the table? Does he have a vision of total football or something similar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.