Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

I have a spare ticket if anyone is after one,

Mod note: Read the Ticket Forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin delete if its against rules. Would browsing near the bus park bring myself any joy on the day?
There will be some knocking about in the pubs and streets on the day. Walk around a busy City pub asking "any spares?" and you'll get one, I'm sure. There are always a few people who sleep in or get nicked or have a hangover or whatever.

Hi guys
I'm after 2 tickets together for the game weekend I can pick up north west area cheers

There will be some knocking about in the pubs and streets on the day. Walk around a busy City pub asking "any spares?" and you'll get one, I'm sure. There are always a few people who sleep in or get nicked or have a hangover or whatever.
This, my mate got one against Stoke off some pissed up jackass who just wanted to go and get a curry. We bumped into the piss-can later and he said he watched it in the bookies!
I reckon more tickets will come available on here towards weekend with dropouts but there will be definitely spares on route and around the ground. As a last resort Wembley is the easiest ground to double up into also as no stewards on the gates.

This, my mate got one against Stoke off some pissed up jackass who just wanted to go and get a curry. We bumped into the piss-can later and he said he watched it in the bookies!
I reckon more tickets will come available on here towards weekend with dropouts but there will be definitely spares on route and around the ground. As a last resort Wembley is the easiest ground to double up into also as no stewards on the gates.
The Stoke final had much more demand than this one, too. They were probably the hardest Wembley tickets to get hold of that we've had. There are more 'knocking around' for this one, definitely. I've got my hands on three extra that I've passed on, all from friends/family who either aren't going or are in club Wembley.

Unbelievable that some clown didn't even bother to go to that game! For some it's all about the social and the piss up I suppose. Shalke away a few years ago was a nightmare to get tickets. Really bad. I bumped into a bloke who's dad was too pissed for the game and he just slept it off on a bench in the town.

I agree that more will pop up ober the next few days. It seems to be happening already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.