Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Got our tactics spot on. Didn't chase the game. Kept compact and made the most of our class on the all. Well done Pellers and well done to the players.

I've not read all the postings because I want to get down & get myself a very large glass of proscecco!! So did anyone mention that Vincent Kompany went straight to the Liverpool players to commiserate before he went to celebrate with his team mates? What a man, as charming nearly as Mr Pellegrini.
Give Russ a bell, he'll join you with a large bottle of something :/)

Hanging my head in shame, I was gutted when Willy was picked for the game and told everyone it was a bad move. Proved me wrong well done Willy wrote yourself into City history....not that we have any of course.

Was there an evacuation in the liverpool end? Seemed to be empty before yayas pen even touched the back of the net

Well done to Willy. I would not have played him, shows I KFA. Another title makes me a happy man. Now lets please stuff them again on Wednesday!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.