Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Maybe my pre match post that the Gaffa was criminally insane for playing Willy was slightly wrong What a club every time you think we have spewed it we somehow win, a lot of shit has been published about our lack of team spirit etc but fuck me the boys have more than enough

Stirling misses apart had a smashing game and obviously the MoM has to go to big Willy but what a game Ferny 1 had

From a schadenfreude point of view seeing Milner play like a drain and Raheem picking up a medal gave me a right old laugh

Fucking LOL you dippers and the Echo good vs evil indeed

Have a great night blues

Apart from the Aguero penalty I actually thought Oliver had a reasonable game. Many of my bin dipper mates are furious about city's "diving". From what I could see the only dive came from Coutino or I have I got my blue tinted specs on?
You haven't, tell them to take a look at them dives by Sturridge and Moreno they were clear cheating!

I must say that I thought that when Yaya Toure picked their player up, I was fully expecting him to sling him
into the stands with one hand. Funny as fuck.

I'm sooo happy! Vincent Kompany, I love you! Future ambassador for our lovely club I hope!

Not going to rant about Dippers on a day like this, but after booing us in 2014, all the hate against
Sterling, the 'we're going to win the league in 2014', the ass kissing of Klopp, the 'we wish we could
play City every day' etc etc, I almost despise them as much as Scum. Thank you City for pulling down
the curtains for this despicable club once again!

I really believe we can kick off from here. Can't see why we shouldn't be able to give the title challenge
a serious go now when we only have CL and the league to focus on.

Thank you, City, Willy and Manuel, oh how I've doubted you from time to time, but thanks for proving me wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.