Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Klippity looked soooo confident before the penalty shoot out, like they had it in the bag and then they fecked up monumentally. Hilarious.

Please tell me I'm allowed to gloat now????? Just got back to my hotel room & had to say that!! After my defending Mr Pellegrini & his loyalty to Cabellaro I think I will be restrained but just keep the huge smile on my face. :-)

And the icing on my cake?? A handshake from Paul Dickov after the game as I limped back!! My back & my leg is killing me but I don't care!! And of course I had my back to the penalties as I always do! People laughing but then hugging me.

All those fuckwit, disrespectful, non genuine "Blues" fans who called our manager a clown etc and reckoned they knew more about football management than him can all go and stew their jangly bits in boiling vegetable oil.

Statement of the season for me...

"I would rather lose a tournament than break my word (to a player)."

A top, top, top man...

Watch how the players play for him now...

Manuel Pellegrini... you are a City Legend...

Thank you for helping Man City get some world wide respect.

JJ

Last edited:
'Pool were fucking awful, should have been 3/4 goals up if Sterling and Aguero put their chances away. Their only chance was fortunate in itself and they only one they 'created'.

What was Carragher and Redknapp's thoughts being unbiased observers?

1456301536193842402.gif

Well done Willy and the team!!

Cheers Fruity_!!

'Pool were fucking awful, should have been 3/4 goals up if Sterling and Aguero put their chances away. Their only chance was fortunate in itself and they only one they 'created'.

pretty much the same if the truth be known

Redknapp had a seriously twitchy right leg, like he didn't want to be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.