Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

He didn't do it deliberately, he launched the ball into the air, and when it came down it hit the metal frame around the perimeter of the pitch to stop crowd invasions, and pinged off down the ground. Big up for Jesus there, always comes across as a bit nervous, but he stepped up, buried it, and went a bit mad after!!
Ah I see. Just from the video it looked like he booted the ball further down and Can had to collect it.

He didn't do it deliberately, he launched the ball into the air, and when it came down it hit the metal frame around the perimeter of the pitch to stop crowd invasions, and pinged off down the ground. Big up for Jesus there, always comes across as a bit nervous, but he stepped up, buried it, and went a bit mad after!!
I'm not surprised he looked nervous he gets enough shit as it is even when he puts in a great game, can you image if he missed the penalty that handed them the cup?

Still buzzing for Caballero, he seems a really nice guy, everyone was genuinely happy for him too which is a rare thing these days with some of our fans.

I hope someone puts on twitter/youtube the video of 40,000 fans signing Willy's song while walking past Willy's picture in the tunnel near Wembley Park station...That song going to stick in my head for years!!!!!! Perfect end to a perfect day...GO BLUES!!!

Something borrowed something Blue. Borrowed from a City poster in the DT.

'The number of legitimate penalty shouts we've been denied this season is staggering; surprised they let us take any at the end frankly ;)'

Something borrowed something Blue. Borrowed from a City poster in the DT.

'The number of legitimate penalty shouts we've been denied this season is staggering; surprised they let us take any at the end frankly ;)'
ha ha so true mate. That stonewall penalty on kun was ridiculous. Olivier the shithouse was right in line with it. Just don't get why he didn't give it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.