Capital One Cup Vs -Wigan(H) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw-Wigan(H)

Mental_blue said:
Us and Rags both at home so I'm guessing one on the Tuesday and one on the Wednesday. However it is the derby on the previous Sunday so one of us will have to play after 2 days. Should be a 2nd team so if it's us we should be okay.
Very good point. Interesting to see how that develops.

Mental_blue said:
However it is the derby on the previous Sunday so one of us will have to play after 2 days.

I wonder which one... haha.

I love any home game to go to, I just hope it's better than the shambles we were subjected to last year against Villa. Mancini just threw 11 fringe and youth players out there with no plan and we looked crap. Bad attendance that day, what were ticket prices?

LoveCity said:
Mental_blue said:
However it is the derby on the previous Sunday so one of us will have to play after 2 days.

I wonder which one... haha.

I love any home game to go to, I just hope it's better than the shambles we were subjected to last year against Villa. Mancini just threw 11 fringe and youth players out there with no plan and we looked crap. Bad attendance that day, what were ticket prices?

£14m and your soul.

Wigan in the cup should be very easy.........

Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw 21.45 tonight

n_mcfc said:
Good draw. Hope a few fans show up and we stick a good performance in. Still think not being in the competition last year affected the squad. Quite a few players lost out on game time which could've benefited the squad in the long-term. Look at Dzeko, Johnson, Kolo and a few others in 2011-12 Carling Cup run. I think we benefited with them playing a full game every fortnight, allowing them to come into the team when required, making an impact. We lacked that last year. Sinclair, Garcia, Maicon etc could've benefited from extra games.

If the club price the tickets right , like they did for the fa cup last season , we will sell out at the etihad , £10 a ticket would be nice , and we could also give wigan fans a free parking pass for their taxi.

Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw 21.45 tonight

gmckennasell said:
n_mcfc said:
Good draw. Hope a few fans show up and we stick a good performance in. Still think not being in the competition last year affected the squad. Quite a few players lost out on game time which could've benefited the squad in the long-term. Look at Dzeko, Johnson, Kolo and a few others in 2011-12 Carling Cup run. I think we benefited with them playing a full game every fortnight, allowing them to come into the team when required, making an impact. We lacked that last year. Sinclair, Garcia, Maicon etc could've benefited from extra games.

If the club price the tickets right , like they did for the fa cup last season , we will sell out at the etihad , £10 a ticket would be nice , and we could also give wigan fans a free parking pass for their taxi.

Haha! Yeah, low ticket prices are an incentive. I suspect the timing and significance of the games are more of a deterrent than the prices to be honest. Nothing City can do about that though. With work etc, it is difficult for many people to attend, including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.