Capital One Cup Vs -Wigan(H) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw 21.45 tonight

gmckennasell said:
n_mcfc said:
Good draw. Hope a few fans show up and we stick a good performance in. Still think not being in the competition last year affected the squad. Quite a few players lost out on game time which could've benefited the squad in the long-term. Look at Dzeko, Johnson, Kolo and a few others in 2011-12 Carling Cup run. I think we benefited with them playing a full game every fortnight, allowing them to come into the team when required, making an impact. We lacked that last year. Sinclair, Garcia, Maicon etc could've benefited from extra games.

If the club price the tickets right , like they did for the fa cup last season , we will sell out at the etihad , £10 a ticket would be nice , and we could also give wigan fans a free parking pass for their taxi.

I said this last season when we drew Villa at home, this game wouldn't sell out if the tickets were free.

I'm going though as in all cup schemes, though tbh, I was hoping for an away draw.

Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw-Wigan(H)

Heart dropped a bit when I saw that tie. Ah well will give them a good drubbing/send off before they slip down into the lower leagues where they belong. Expect to see a fair amount of rag shirts in their end.

Good 3rd round tie and we really should progress. Doubt they'll even care that much but no doubt Dave Whelan will provide countless interviews in the run up to it. Knob. Want to win it this year to complete the domestic set in my lifetime (and have another day out at Wembley)

Derby:
-----------------------------------Hart
Richards--------Kompany-------Nastasic-------Clichy
---------------------------Yaya--------Fernandinho
----Navas--------------------Aguero------------------Silva
--------------------------------Negredo

Wigan:
--------------------------------Pants
Zabba---------Demichelis*----Lescott---------Kolarov
---------------------Rodwell-------Milner
------Lopes------------------Nasri------------------Jovetic
--------------------------------Dzeko

*Or whoever we sign. If we don't sign a centre-back, then Boyata.

Great draw to get some of the young lads some experience and still go through. Of course that's what we thought last year with Villa at home. Hopefully Liverpool will come through and take out the scum. Send them back into panic mode.

Anyone know how long it'll be before they decide what day we'll play on? I need to swap my shift at work.

If its more than £10 I ain't going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.