Capital One Cup Vs -Wigan(H) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw 21.45 tonight

good very good draw for us i hope we will battered them for the FA cup final..when is the date for game announced?

shauny said:
Not bad. Need revenge. Why on SS4?

They just had the Newcastle game live so draw after the game

Some cracking games in general in that draw.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:52 pm --<br /><br />Some cracking games in general in that draw.

Good draw. Hope a few fans show up and we stick a good performance in. Still think not being in the competition last year affected the squad. Quite a few players lost out on game time which could've benefited the squad in the long-term. Look at Dzeko, Johnson, Kolo and a few others in 2011-12 Carling Cup run. I think we benefited with them playing a full game every fortnight, allowing them to come into the team when required, making an impact. We lacked that last year. Sinclair, Garcia, Maicon etc could've benefited from extra games.

Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw-Wigan(H)

Us and Rags both at home so I'm guessing one on the Tuesday and one on the Wednesday. However it is the derby on the previous Sunday so one of us will have to play after 2 days. Should be a 2nd team so if it's us we should be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.