Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

If Anybody is driving down on the day of the final or the day before and would like to share the cost of petrol with two others. We are in the bury area if anybody wants to split the cost then pm me

Rodney said:
de niro said:
Rodney said:
I "turned up" here five and a half years ago.

The only point I make is that the forum is failing to comply with its own (well founded) T&Cs. Not sure why this makes me a "mard arse" or why anyone involved in running BM would want to see genuine supporters deprived of cup final tickets in favour of people who have never even been to a game.

I AM WITH YOU 100% FFS. what you don't do is diss the forum with sarky comments. there is a mix of mods, some may think we offer a service some will think we are creating unfairness. the site owner allows us to have and display our own opinions. I can still see both sides but of course when it comes down to it I'm of the same opinion as yourself.

Come on, "diss the forum with sarky comments" - my sarcasm was simply a response to your flippancy "once I've sourced my ticket". I still don't understand why the thread is not being deleted if you agree with my point that it breaches the owners terms and conditions. I really am not trying to be awkward but do think I have a genuine point to make.

the reason I don't stamp my feet on this is because thousands of blues get fixed up off here. if not on here then they get ripped by touts or maybe other city sites that don't have a "face value" policy. its a very thin line one which I fall on the side of yourself but almost the entire membership of bluemoon, especially the jcl's don't agree with.
I don't see for one minute anything wrong with a mate helping a mate, that can be done in person or via pm/text, its the widespread begging that does me as it promotes points whoring like nothing else.

I apologise about sourcing a ticket, of course I have one, I was just teasing.

as I have said before, if people want to go to cup finals they should be at the less glamourous games where the aways don't sell out or when our stadium is half full. the excuses will come out about being at work, or short of money etc but its odd that those hurdles are swept aside when when we suddenly play barca away or reach a cup final. both of which take more time off and more money to attend than the 10 quid midweek cup games earlier in the season.

if people want points go to the fucking games.

johnbmcr said:
generally the ticket forum works great however lets have a bit of flexibility on here for the big events

I think that's all we can do, interesting to see how many of the johnny's don't reappear though till the next "biggy"

4 of us will get tickets,1 friend is missing out at the moment.....so 1 spare ticket please ....PM me please thankyou in advance

de niro said:
johnbmcr said:
generally the ticket forum works great however lets have a bit of flexibility on here for the big events

I think that's all we can do, interesting to see how many of the johnny's don't reappear though till the next "biggy"
I know what you are saying and I agree with this as a whole. Games like the one today, where it is not expensive to go and tickets to get to see an FA cup game area easy to get hold of. Lets be fair, even a rotated city squad these days is full of top class players and will play entertaining football. So there is not really much of an excuse to not attend if you can. Same goes for games like Stoke or Palace at home etc. Even though I do not have a season ticket, it is still pretty straight forward to get hold of tickets for any prem game apart from the derby.

However, Wembley visits and some champions league games are where it becomes difficult to get a ticket through the club if you are not a ST holder and hence why I and others have to venture into the ticket forum and in the past it has always been incredibly helpful as there are many genuine blues looking to help others out. I can name one particular poster who went the extra mile to sort me out with a ticket for the final last year.

That said, there does seem to be one or two posters who suddenly pop up out of the blue, join the forum and request tickets. I am not saying that these people have not supported city for a long time, but it does seems a little odd. I would like to know if they were at York away!!! ;)

kp789 said:
de niro said:
johnbmcr said:

I know what you are saying and I agree with this as a whole. Games like the one today, where it is not expensive to go and tickets to get to see an FA cup game area easy to get hold of. Lets be fair, even a rotated city squad these days is full of top class players and will play entertaining football. So there is not really much of an excuse to not attend if you can. Same goes for games like Stoke or Palace at home etc. Even though I do not have a season ticket, it is still pretty straight forward to get hold of tickets for any prem game apart from the derby.

However, Wembley visits and some champions league games are where it becomes difficult to get a ticket through the club if you are not a ST holder and hence why I and others have to venture into the ticket forum and in the past it has always been incredibly helpful as there are many genuine blues looking to help others out. I can name one particular poster who went the extra mile to sort me out with a ticket for the final last year.

That said, there does seem to be one or two posters who suddenly pop up out of the blue, join the forum and request tickets. I am not saying that these people have not supported city for a long time, but it does seems a little odd. I would like to know if they were at York away!!! ;)

there is no foolproof way sadly. as this thread has highlighted there are members on here (long standing ones) that are seeing their chances of their points kicking in diminish whilst all and sundry come on and suddenly want to attend a game. as long as its a cup final mind.
I feel for for our members, we shouldn't allow it.

de niro said:
kp789 said:
de niro said:

there is no foolproof way sadly. as this thread has highlighted there are members on here (long standing ones) that are seeing their chances of their points kicking in diminish whilst all and sundry come on and suddenly want to attend a game. as long as its a cup final mind.
I feel for for our members, we shouldn't allow it.
Yep. Again I do understand that some of us cannot go to every game due to finance or work commitments and therefore have to ear mark a couple of games a season. That is fine, but when it comes to only wanting to attend a cup final (Not even a semi final!!!) and no other games through out the season, this is where alarm bells start ringing. I am not being funny, but if I see cockneybluemcfc with one post and that he joined this month and only posted in the thread to get a ticket for the final, then I get pissed off.

Had a great night at West Ham for the second leg the other night & yes, I was fixed up on here. Was lucky (though it nearly killed me) enough to get a spare for the Gillingham match at Wembley a few years ago too: being able to communicate with other Blues who might have a spare is a great thing that forums like this allow - so thanks to all who run it, and to those who offer tickets through it.

due to a lack of points i'm looking for 2 adult tickets if anyone can help can you pm me? i have had tickets off this forum before and its worked for me tho i understand why some of the posts on here are against it but for me with not enough points its the only way to get tickets for finals etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.