Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

timbo said:
due to a lack of points i'm looking for 2 adult tickets if anyone can help can you pm me? i have had tickets off this forum before and its worked for me tho i understand why some of the posts on here are against it but for me with not enough points its the only way to get tickets for finals etc

How about joining the cup scheme and going to more games?

If it was up to me, which it isn't so it's just an opinion, the big game ticket threads (finals, rags, etc) should only be open to posters who have a certain number of posts - ideally an average of say 100 per year.

It pisses me off that people post on here begging for tickets having made no significant contribution to the forum in the past - Bluemoon is a City forum whose success is solely down to the people who post on it yet it as seen by some as an opportunity to get a cheap ticket.

I hope that the people who have tickets consider this when selling their tickets to someone on here.

Rant over.

Anyone got a spare for my mate Adam Teese who used to be a rag until the Sunderland game but has decided that supporting City is the way forward and would like his first game to be the Wembley final. Thanks very much.

How can i get 3 tickets together for final. My 5yo & 10yo are both season ticket holders
but it says 1 child ticket per adult. I've got 6700 pts so no problem getting 2 but need
the 3 together.

Any ideas?

ytic04 said:
How can i get 3 tickets together for final. My 5yo & 10yo are both season ticket holders
but it says 1 child ticket per adult. I've got 6700 pts so no problem getting 2 but need
the 3 together.

Any ideas?

most important is buy the two you can asap. then when you get the tickets in hand look for a spare in that area of the ground, as long as its the same section you squeeze the kids and you over two seats. if in the meantime it goes to general sale go and buy 3 more together and return the original 2 for refund.

de niro said:
ytic04 said:
the 3 together.

Any ideas?

most important is buy the two you can asap. then when you get the tickets in hand look for a spare in that area of the ground, as long as its the same section you squeeze the kids and you over two seats. if in the meantime it goes to general sale go and buy 3 more together and return the original 2 for refund.
This or find someone on the same amount of points as you and get then to double up with one of your kids

So what are they going to do for Club Wembley Level Two this year? Just leave it empty?! Criminal. I'd like two tickets in Level Two, the Posh Bit, any helpers ? 8@)

I know it is a complete long shot and understand i am new here and others should have better chances of tickets but if anyone has 1 adult ticket then please please please contact me

thanks in advance

i need 2 tickets please for one of the best posters who used to be on here... feed the goat. Any help would be greatly appreciated by him. please pm me if anybody can help...thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.