Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

desperatedon said:
Obviously I'm a bit thick as I can't find the above ticket information anywhere on the website. Whereabouts is it copied from?

nah mate you're same as me .....look on the wrong bit

You need to check Tickets and Travel not TICKETS

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/January/Capital-One-Cup-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

if anyone can help me out to get 1 ticket for the final it would mean a lot. message me if you can help out. thanks

desperatedon said:
Obviously I'm a bit thick as I can't find the above ticket information anywhere on the website. Whereabouts is it copied from?

They used to put a link against the games under the 'Fixtures' tab 'Buy tickets'. For whatever reason, they no longer do this consistently and you've got to go hunting for the 'News Story' under the News>Tickets and Travel link.

Missed out a few times this way, my fault, but would be much simpler if they updated to Fixtures tab when tickets were on sale.

Hi Guys,
Desperate for 2 tickets for this - one adult and one junior if possible.
Please PM if anyone can help.
Many Thanks.

Alright guys I'm a serving soldier in Afghanistan at the moment, due to be back 28th Feb. I would be grateful if anyone can get one spare ticket. Obviously due to my location it's my time on the internet is limited. Cheers.

el1deano said:
Alright guys I'm a serving soldier in Afghanistan at the moment, due to be back 28th Feb. I would be grateful if anyone can get one spare ticket. Obviously due to my location it's my time on the internet is limited. Cheers.

If this is legit, I hope you get one mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.