Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Bit of a weird one this but I'm willing to swap my two barca home tickets for two cup final tickets.

If anyone is interested just PM me.

Thanks.

Sunderland fan here. If for some reason your lot don't sell out any chance I could buy a ticket through one of you lads? Our ticket office ain't even going to put our spares on general sale it don't look like.

Cheers

The Gus Bus said:
Sunderland fan here. If for some reason your lot don't sell out any chance I could buy a ticket through one of you lads? Our ticket office ain't even going to put our spares on general sale it don't look like.

Cheers

Be careful with people sending you messages offering you tickets that you have to pay for in advance

Looking for a spare adult. Meet before either of next two home matches (Sunderland on Wednesday or Chelski next Saturday to exchange cash for ticket. pm me to arrange. Thanks in advance. And before the Barcelona or Stoke matches if a late opportunity comes up.

The Gus Bus said:

Cheers

ask wes brown for his. he wont be going.

de niro said:
The Gus Bus said:

Cheers

ask wes brown for his. he wont be going.
What is his username?

someone must think I am a clarkie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.