Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Does anyone know anyone who has got a ticket for sale or a spare I can buy will sort them out thanks.

Any blues wanna swap a Cat 4 ticket for the final? I currently have Block 538, Row 11, Seat 357 and want to swap for anything in Block 134/135. I am willing to pay any difference in ticket cost only Cat 3 available.

Send me a PM and if you can do anything.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Bit of a weird one this but I'm willing to swap my two barca home tickets for two cup final tickets.

If anyone is interested just PM me.

Thanks.

if you think you are going to be successful with that proposition you are very weird, yes

As im not going to obtain any tickets via the club, im giving the forum a bash.
im after 1x adult and 1x child ticket ideally or 2x adult. Appreciate its a long shot but the forum hasn't let me down yet.
im oxford based so can meet at wembley or do bank transfer, whichever is easier.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:
Bit of a weird one this but I'm willing to swap my two barca home tickets for two cup final tickets.

If anyone is interested just PM me.

Thanks.

if you think you are going to be successful with that proposition you are very weird, yes

Yeah, I thought so but it's always worth a try. I will just have to hope that cup final tickets go down to Blue members...... I got a ticket for the Chelsea FA Cup Semi last year comfortably so we shall see.

Due to our ticketing policy we can go to home games as a family but not Wembley, so i was smart enough to get my mate to
get my son a ticket with his card and i got my other son's ticket with mine except now,
i have one son in the lower tier and us in the top tier due to lower tier selling out.
Trying to get all three of us in the same tier to share two seats.
So if anyone can help or swap a ticket and i'd pay any difference i would be more than grateful.
Have a Jnr in Blk 131 and an Adult & Jnr in 551.
PM please if you can help.
Thanks.

Got my tickets early doors through the FA so have got 2 platinum st's (6000+ points each) if any body wants to use the membership no's pm me. First come fist served.
I work shifts so if I don't reply straight away don't worry, I will reply as soon as I get up .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.