Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Still looking for 2 tickets if poss, (me and boy), but will take anything that's going.
The forum has never let me down yet.
I'm oxford based so can meet at wembley.
Please pm me if anyone can help.
Many thanks.

tamesideblue86 said:
Any blues wanna swap a Cat 4 ticket for the final? I currently have Block 538, Row 11, Seat 357 and want to swap for anything in Block 134/135. I am willing to pay any difference in ticket cost only Cat 3 available.

Send me a PM and if you can do anything.

Sent you a PM

Just need x1 for me - have Blue Membership and obviously didn't get to me.... Will be in MCR on Tuesday afternoon for the Barca match, so could meet up before to pay cash.... After that, then please Message me anyway, and we'll sort something! Ta!

Anyone willing to swap 3rd tier behind the goal for 1st tier?

Not arsed if not, just rather be down there near my family than on my own. PM if possible, cheers blues.

Would love a ticket for this, preferably back of the lower tier behind the goal or near the front of the top tier close-ish to the halfway line, but would take anywhere of course. Been to 3 home games and 6 aways, including the semi at WHU, so far this season but have missed out on getting a ticket for this final.

season card holder with 2000 points could only get 1 of my kids a ticket yesterday the other was 125 points short .how do you pick which one to take ? hence after 3 tickets in an ideal world 1 adult 2 kids or 3 adults .any cat cash waiting thanks please pm
unlikely i know but if you dont ask will never know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.