Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

mrtwiceaseason said:
season card holder with 2000 points could only get 1 of my kids a ticket yesterday the other was 125 points short .how do you pick which one to take ? hence after 3 tickets in an ideal world 1 adult 2 kids or 3 adults .any cat cash waiting thanks please pm
unlikely i know but if you dont ask will never know

kids = jib in

mike4210 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
season card holder with 2000 points could only get 1 of my kids a ticket yesterday the other was 125 points short .how do you pick which one to take ? hence after 3 tickets in an ideal world 1 adult 2 kids or 3 adults .any cat cash waiting thanks please pm

kids = jib in
How safe is the option to jib in haha?

mike4210 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

kids = jib in

Parental skills would leave a lot to be desired

BlueTG said:
mike4210 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

kids = jib in
How safe is the option to jib in haha?

take a bag, ruck sack...the stewards will be more concerned with whats in that that an extra kid jibbin' in!!!!

anyone with any spare tickets for the cup final please let me know - blue membership holders with 3000 and 4000 points missed out. need 2 tickets. thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.