Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Re: Capital One Cup Final Ticket Available

BlueRob01 said:
Mate just been taken to hospital this morning so can't make it Sunday.
1 ticket available - can collect from Prestwich Sat night or meet at Wembley/Roundabout area.
£72 face value. £70 for cash!
PM'd you

Still looking to get hold of 1 or 2 tickets. More than happy to collect them from the Wembley area on the day.

BlueTG said:
m35 blue68 said:
Y A Y A spells YAYA, Y O Y O does our ticket office insist that that you wait until the last working day before the final to find out that the tickets they supposedly posted out on the 6th March wont be arriving?

Ordered Utd away two days ago and got today but final ticket you have to wait till the last minute then go to the ticket office at WEMBLEY to collect reprinted tickets?

Surely there is a way that if they havent arrived within 10 days of being sent out then they could have been collected from our ticket office?
That's nearly a year of waiting there mate, they should buck their ideas up really.
HAHAHA.

Thats how frustrating it gets ya!

zeddie said:
Still on the hunt for 2 tickets if anyone has any!! Who wants to make my day?! :D
We have a spare for Sunday pal, I'm going down tomorrow and staying in Kensington Sat night. Ticket now gone.

zeddie said:
Is it just the 1 you have mate? I do need 2 as my wife wouldnt forgive me for leaving her at home!

boltonblue said:
zeddie said:
Still on the hunt for 2 tickets if anyone has any!! Who wants to make my day?! :D
We have a spare for Sunday pal, I'm going down tomorrow and staying in Kensington Sat night.
Every man for themselves

I was originally on exercise this week in Wales, alas today I have been taken off exercise and freeing me up to go to the game.

2 days before the game, and I dont have much hope but if anyone has a spare could you pm me? I will meet anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.