Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Still in need of 2 tickets if anyone has any spare going ? Can meet anywhere in South Yorkshire or down london on Sunday , let me know cheers

I have 2 spare club wembley tickets in the city end of the stadium . I would like to do a deal for 2 barcelona tickets as flights and hotel booked but if this isnt possible these will b available but would have to meet up at wembley<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:14 pm --<br /><br />I have 2 spare club wembley tickets in the city end of the stadium . I would like to do a deal for 2 barcelona tickets as flights and hotel booked but if this isnt possible these will b available but would have to meet up at wembley

blue corby said:
I have 2 spare club wembley tickets in the city end of the stadium . I would like to do a deal for 2 barcelona tickets as flights and hotel booked but if this isnt possible these will b available but would have to meet
There are 4 people after these tickets so no more please unless you have barcelona tickets to exchange
Thanks for the interest

I have 2 spare club wembley tickets in the city end of the stadium . I would like to do a deal for 2 barcelona tickets as flights and hotel booked but if this isnt possible these will b available but would have to meet up at wembley
<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:53 pm --<br /><br />I have 4 people intetested in my club wembley tickets so no more please unlesd you have barcelona tickets to exchange

thanks for the intetest thosr that pmd

Might be a long shot but need 2x tickets please! If I dont reply on here straight away (I most probably will), you can reach me on twitter @chief_3993

Thanks blues

long shot i know but still in need of 2 tickets, pm if anyone can help, cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.