Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

mrmacca said:
cityboy5 said:
trimmtrab said:
Is it worthwhile buying the Blue Membership from the club fo a better chance of a ticket or should I be ok anyway? Bit unsure what to do
I don't they will go to blue members

The FA cup was our last trip to Wembley. As I recall for the Semi Final against Chelsea after the membership scheme it sold out as low as about 2000 points for Season tickets holders. The Final sold out at about 3000 loyalty points. I can see no difference between the desire for this and the Charity Shield, especially if Utd make it past Sunderland.

In Summary, a Blue Membership wouldn't help you imo.

the Chelsea game went to blue members

mansour's tow ropes said:
mrmacca said:
cityboy5 said:

The FA cup was our last trip to Wembley. As I recall for the Semi Final against Chelsea after the membership scheme it sold out as low as about 2000 points for Season tickets holders. The Final sold out at about 3000 loyalty points. I can see no difference between the desire for this and the Charity Shield, especially if Utd make it past Sunderland.

the Chelsea game went to blue members

Mainly because some ST only show up for finals.....

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Last year someone posted a code for access to a site called MyWembley or something like that, got tickets through them for the final.

Anyone got a code for this year?

Not doing it anymore. Someone has already emailed them.

mrmacca said:
cityboy5 said:
trimmtrab said:
Is it worthwhile buying the Blue Membership from the club fo a better chance of a ticket or should I be ok anyway? Bit unsure what to do

I bought a ticket for the Charity Shield and the Semi-Final v Chelski and I only have Blue Membership.

Will probably already get mine and my mums tickets from City as we are season card holders with 5000+ points and on League Cup scheme, but i need 2 more for my girlfriend and brother who have been to all previous rounds this season but might struggle for a final ticket! If anybody isn't planning on going inbox me and i'll buy your tickets the day you qualify as dont want to risk them missing out! Bought on here plenty of times so can provide references and i can also show proof of loyalty points, cup scheme and previous rounds tickets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.