Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

welsh_andy said:
Rodney said:
This thread should be renamed "queue -jumping".
haha doesnt work like that tbh, ppl know

Works exactly like that. People with sufficient points who cant / don't want to go buy their tickets and sell them on to people without sufficient points. people with more points than those buying off here miss out = queue jumping.

Rodney said:
welsh_andy said:
Rodney said:
This thread should be renamed "queue -jumping".

Works exactly like that. People with sufficient points who cant / don't want to go buy their tickets and sell them on to people without sufficient points. people with more points than those buying off here miss out = queue jumping.
dont see it tbh, but get ya point, just because some ppl dont have points doesnt make then any less of a supporter, some ppl dont attend many games for numerous reasons,
lets hope we all get tickets we require, if i dont get any, then so be it,

One please if possible. Missed the cup final in may so hoping people will rather spend their money on barcelona away ; o)

welsh_andy said:
Rodney said:
welsh_andy said:

dont see it tbh, but get ya point, just because some ppl dont have points doesnt make then any less of a supporter, some ppl dont attend many games for numerous reasons,
lets hope we all get tickets we require, if i dont get any, then so be it,

Not an issue about who is the bigger supporter - its about who has the most points (but dont get me started about points and how the club sell them via the platinum scheme) hwyl :-)

mrmacca said:
cityboy5 said:
trimmtrab said:
Is it worthwhile buying the Blue Membership from the club fo a better chance of a ticket or should I be ok anyway? Bit unsure what to do
I don't they will go to blue members

The FA cup was our last trip to Wembley. As I recall for the Semi Final against Chelsea after the membership scheme it sold out as low as about 2000 points for Season tickets holders. The Final sold out at about 3000 loyalty points. I can see no difference between the desire for this and the Charity Shield, especially if Utd make it past Sunderland.

In Summary, a Blue Membership wouldn't help you imo.

We get more tickets I think for this over F A Cup Final so could go lower?

Tbilisi said:
mrmacca said:
cityboy5 said:

The FA cup was our last trip to Wembley. As I recall for the Semi Final against Chelsea after the membership scheme it sold out as low as about 2000 points for Season tickets holders. The Final sold out at about 3000 loyalty points. I can see no difference between the desire for this and the Charity Shield, especially if Utd make it past Sunderland.

The semi went to Blue Members with 250, yes 250 points.

The final was completely different.

Tbilisi said:
mrmacca said:
cityboy5 said:

it will go lower, although we wont have the luxury of sunderland returning tickets, wigan gave us loads back.
there will be a big demand though. quite where these people are for "normal" games though puzzles me. same with barca home AND away.

don't people understand if they do go to other games they earn the points for the big ones.

de niro said:
Tbilisi said:
mrmacca said:

it will go lower, although we wont have the luxury of sunderland returning tickets, wigan gave us loads back.
there will be a big demand though. quite where these people are for "normal" games though puzzles me. same with barca home AND away.

don't people understand if they do go to other games they earn the points for the big ones.

People are always going to make more of an effort for the big games though aren't they! I had a season ticket for donkeys, gave it up to go and work in oz and it just happened to be at the time when we were getting good. My loyalty over the years rewarded me with the opportunity of zero cup finals and yet when I leave for work we get decent. I flew back for the FA Cup final v Stoke. I'm miles away points wise now because of those couple of years away. Wasn't able to find anyone to take over my seasoncard so back to square one! I am one of many I am sure. But on the other hand are those that literally go to nothing, never do and yet will be all over this game. I only hope those who have been loyal get the opportunity to go, and that it is a good day out. The Wigan game was an odd one given the situation around Mancini, the kick off time and drunk behaviour and the game itself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.