Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

One Club Wembley ticket up for grabs - I had to buy it as part of a package. Paid £250 and obviously want to recoup as much of that as possible. PM if interested

Witney Blue said:
One Club Wembley ticket up for grabs - I had to buy it as part of a package. Paid £250 and obviously want to recoup as much of that as possible. PM if interested

Tried PM not sure if delivered. If not, please PM me.

Only after one more if possible blues I know there a lot asking but appreciate it for my down under friends!!!

Hi Guys Sunderland fan here, got 2 tickets in the city end, anyone looking for a swap for neutral/safc end drop me a pm please

Have an adult ticket £56 cost price. Son is having to work having only just got job. Must be able to pay cash in advance and collect from Withington. Sold to first genuine contact.

waitandsee said:
Have an adult ticket £56 cost price. Son is having to work having only just got job. Must be able to pay cash in advance and collect from Withington. Sold to first genuine contact.
sent you a pm.

This is the time when tickets do start to appear, a few days before the game, when people have other commitments present themselves etc. Anyone wanting a ticket should keep checking the thread now. Several have come up and a number more will. Good luck to all. They'll be popping up here in Saturday or even Sunday morning. If you are keen enough you'll get one,

Yeah Didsbury Dave, you are right, All Blue Members will get one etc etc

If you are keen enough you will get one? Any other gems up your sleeve??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.