Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Nice to see a few cropping up, keep being too late though can someone pm me if anything comes up pretty please x

I'm looking for two tickets for wembley if anyone has to cancel last minute, i can collect, I'm in south manchester, I'm a season card holder and have had something cancel for the weekend so can now attend tickets permitting. thanks in advance if you can help.

Please help a fellow blue get a BJ (gave wifes ticket to grandson first final) one ticket needed will collect anywhere cash.
thanks.

I know by the subject matter that you guys have read it all before, but my wife is driving us down to Wembley but also has not ticket so see has to wait outside a way from all the fun. IF there is anyone out there with A ticket please contact me on PM.
The blues are a top bunch which never let me down, Thank you and enjoy your day at Wembley "let's bring home the Cup this time".

Also looking for a single ticket anywhere in the City end. Will be in London all weekend so I can pick up there or at Wembley, please PM if there's any spare! Thanks

simon0 said:
Still need 2 tickets for the missus and i. we are both Blue card holders living in London.looking pretty desperate but will keep trying...
inboxed you 24 hours ago urgent reply needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.