Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Forzacitizens said:
my ticket hasn't arrived in the post.

I got it through a supporters club.

I'm going down to London in the morning, so there is no chance i'll get it now.

What do I do?

Get your SC to get onto the FC ASAP, give them the SP on the QT. They should be able to get a replacement at the FA HQ.

still looking and still hopefull for 1 ticket, london blue so can meet up at wembley pm me please, i have hope.

Hey guys. I know it's a long shot but does anyone have, or know someone that has, a spare ticket for the cup final? I've had to take an alternative flight back and I'll be in London at 7:00 am Sunday morning. CTID

Mark Burgess

-- Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:08 pm --

Hey guys. I know it's a long shot but does anyone have, or know someone that has, a spare ticket for the cup final? I've had to take an alternative flight back and I'll be in London at 7:00 am Sunday morning. CTID

Mark Burgess<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 pm --<br /><br />Hey everyone. . I know it's a long shot but does anyone have, or know someone that has, a spare ticket for the cup final? I've had to take an alternative flight back and I'll be in London at 7:00 am Sunday morning. CTID

Mark Burgess

neilr01 said:
still looking and still hopefull for 1 ticket, london blue so can meet up at wembley pm me please, i have hope.

If you r still interested in the 2 club wembley tickets pm me pls

Still looking for a single ticket, anywhere in the City end, please pm if you have a spare, can meet at Wembley

Just want to say imissmainerd123 is a credit to this site sorted me a ticket for Sunday offered him some extra to get himself a beer and all he wanted was face value absolute true blue!!! Hope everyone gets what they want and the trophy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.