Captain Carlos?

The Mancunian Way

Now I'm not suggesting making him captain but yesterday he was superb in his play but also his communication to other players and the bench. Continuously talking to the others and telling them where to go and what they should do (with the odd bollocking for those who did it wrong). Also seemed to be the one taking instructions from the bench.

Well played Carlos. Good to seem him back to his best.

He was excellent yesterday. Our whole play was flat but tevez got everyone going with the committed challenge high up the pitch early in the second half. That challenge changed the game in my opinion.

Skashion said:
Why not make him captain?

Because armbands don't make leaders on the pitch. We need an English speaking captain capable of not getting turned inside out by the media in this country.

Skashion said:

That would open up a can of worms.

Certainly played like a captain in the second half, he is becoming the heartbeat of the team again. As you say why not?

Skashion said:

Fuck me lad- vinny was hailed as captain marvel,and rightly so, he's having a bad patch along with other players but what would we gain by taking it off him and giving it Carlos or anyone else for that matter- get a grip, were 2nd and we've not got out of 1st gear yet !!

He was captain 2010-2011 season prefer Kompany myself a leader who doesnt go play golf instead of football

Yep. When he was captain, he wasn't this involved in the overall team. Kompany/Nige were the de facto captains and Tevez did his own thing up front.

He's such an enigma when you compare all the incidents he's had at his various clubs with the incredible commitment on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.