Captain Carlos?

paphos-mcfc said:
Gelsons Dad said:
One goal and all is forgiven!

Not by me it isn't.

He wasn't fantastic, he was ok. He hasn't been on fire since he came back, that was his first goal in almost 2 months. He may have been animated but the performance was crap so whatever he was doing wasn't helping the rest of the team.

I wouldn't have him in the squad but then I value loyalty higher than some.

I disagree a bit there GD, OK he hasn't been knocking them in, but his performance in recent games has been excellent. He gives 110% on the pitch in my eyes and inspired the players somewhat. Would I have him as Captain in place of an injured Kompany? (touch wood) Too right. He dragged the team to the title when he came back, and yes, I have forgiven him, but I haven't forgotten.

For me now, he seems to be making amends and is also correcting the error of his ways. Long may he keep it up.
Carlos wearing the armband? Not for me and I hope he never wears it for City even if it´s for a few minutes, not after last year even though I´ve forgiven him.

alky313 said:
Skashion said:
Why not make him captain?

Because armbands don't make leaders on the pitch. We need an English speaking captain capable of not getting turned inside out by the media in this country.

Somebody with a brain pls.

Joe Hart will do just fine for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.