Captain?

Robinho did well, politely in the refs face when needed. But positional wise it would be better for VK and would rise to that challenge even though hes not well liked (Micah for 1).

1.618034 said:
Where's this Vinnie disliked among the squad come from...?

I don't know. We might be back into the area of cliques that don't really exist(!) and divisions in the dressing room. If there are players who do not like Hughes (for whatever reason), they might have issues with those players who have fallen into line and just do their job and do it consistently. When Dunne went of last season with his shin (Reading, March), he gave the armband to Ball if I recall.

Anyone else think Richards might up his game if he was given the extra responsibility.

Think the whole debate has shown up how few leaders we had at the club pre hughes. The fact that zab,VK and co are even being considerd after 6 months says alot!

Brucie Bonus said:
1.618034 said:
Where's this Vinnie disliked among the squad come from...?

I don't know. We might be back into the area of cliques that don't really exist(!) and divisions in the dressing room. If there are players who do not like Hughes (for whatever reason), they might have issues with those players who have fallen into line and just do their job and do it consistently. When Dunne went of last season with his shin (Reading, March), he gave the armband to Ball if I recall.

Would this alleged division go something like The Brazilians & TBH vs The Rest...?

Hmm...

I did get talking to a few Brazilians/Portugeezers/Spaniards while out in Mcr a few weeks back and they said, from whatever source, that the Brazilians etc don't like/rate Hughes... but this could also just be them picking up on paper-talk or maybe they have contacts from within the ex-pat community...?

For me I don't put too much store by it, as I think that Hughes character lends itself to a good story about him "falling out" with the Latin contingent more than it being based in fact or really an issue.

But that's my opinion only and stand I to be corrected or otherwise in the future if and when the "facts" come out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.