Captain?

Kompany for me,always seem to be talking and seems like a populr member of teh squad.

SWP would be a good call in terms of his comitment but i dont really see him as a leader of men!

when dunne got sent off vk was begging him for the band and dunne wouldnt give it him dunne threw it on the floor not sure who picked it up

skinhead123 said:
when dunne got sent off vk was begging him for the band and dunne wouldnt give it him dunne threw it on the floor not sure who picked it up

Richards. Elano picked it up and gave it to him. Blew Kompany off. Zab didn't like it...

Well, he threw it on the floor. Now, if any other captain, in any other PL team had done that, he'd have been hammered on here.

Brucie Bonus said:
Well, he threw it on the floor. Now, if any other captain, in any other PL team had done that, he'd have been hammered on here.
didnt know dunnie had done that.

Has to be Vince. Loved it when he was high-fiving everyone after every Wigan attack on Saturday,

Kompany for his commitment and enthusiasm for me, A captain should lead by example and that's why Dunne had the job as he was a leader and consistent performer (up until this season he'd been player of the year for ages). Bridge and Bellamy are interesting choices but haven't been at the club long enough to have that respect and to give it one ot them now may send the wrong message to the others that they aren't worth it. We need leaders on the field and it's time some of the first team stood up and were counted. Richards has potential but isn't ready yet (or playing particularly well).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.