So release me and let me love again

Please release me, can't you see
You'd be a fool to cling to me
To live a lie would bring us pain
So release me and let me love again
(Let me love, let me love)

crizack said:
rooney-ferg-1_1742955c.jpg

baconface - ''i promise ye wayne, i'll *hicup* do that thing you like with my little finger an *hicup* me chuddy'', ye can even dowit t'me!''..bluuurghhh..jus' dunny leave me like this''...bluuurgghhh.

BaconFace : Wazza before you go. It was i who got your colleen up the duff.

Stillsy said:
crizack said:
rooney-ferg-1_1742955c.jpg

baconface - ''i promise ye wayne, i'll *hicup* do that thing you like with my little finger an *hicup* me chuddy'', ye can even dowit t'me!''..bluuurghhh..jus' dunny leave me like this''...bluuurgghhh.

Wayne........... help! iv just shat myself!

There's gonna be a muuurder i tell ye!!!

"We cannot bear to see another 'Welcome To Manchester' poster featuring you and I take back my words calling them noisy neighbours if you would stay"

See if you don't leave my arm be you drunk Glasgow tramp I'm going to twat ya. Chick pea or whoever that Mexican you signed needs a hug and I think bebe is stealing coats to keep him warm out on the streets to tonight. Baconface replies : no Wayne laddie ya canne do it to me your the one I love I only bought that chick pea fella by mistake I thought I was ordering a side order for me dinner. We have money Wayne I promise you don't you remember we sold ronaldo and we could have had tevez if only he scored more and besides Wayne were getting a cow soon imagine that laddie a fuckin cow who wouldn't stay for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.