Car bomb in Derry

If Hitler had won the war (and assuming you were around back then) and renamed London "Berlinlondon", would you have gone along with the name change?

I may not, no. In all likelihood my great great great great great great great great great great grand children may do.

You don’t see many old Anglo Saxon place names about, most changed with the Normans.

Was there over new year. Amazing/weird/lovely/bizarre place. Had a guided tour and he told me in the cafe after that there is still lots going on there.gun Shots at the PSNI on a regular basis but its kept on the low down because they are desperate for tourism.

All this is 500 years in the making , it will never truly disappear

Not important though the local council call it Derry as do most residents in day to day situations, pointing it out lent nowt to the news and just causes arguements.

As many people in Derry/Londonderry are pointing out.

Update no casualties, there was a 15 minute warning and all sides have condemmed the action, no one has yet claimed responsibility

Soon as i saw the title i wondered which prick would point this out.

Some.more controlled explosions this afternoon

PSNI saying the New IRA a group formed in 2012 and who have commited about 40 acts of violence since that time are responsible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.